Hello everyone!

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Hello everyone!

Postby Phoenix » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:18 am

I have been following along in the shadows since around February or so and felt an ache to join in after Mikal brought up the possibility of the forum's closure. I thought, "What if I never get another opportunity like this again?" I have found myself on a solitary path- interested in philosophy, religion, shamanism, quantum theory, the illusion of space-time, astral projection, extraterrestrial beings, "the guys upstairs", and everything in between..- TOTI touched my soul in ways.. -I had never thought a book could be held so close. I truly appreciate the work Mikal has put forth, the forum, and it's contributing members. With Love, Pheonix
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

"I don't want to believe. I want to know." -Carl Sagan
Phoenix

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Blam » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am

Hey there
http://rebeltothecore.com/ - Doing the opposite
Blam

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:56 am

Pheonix wrote:I have been following along in the shadows since around February or so and felt an ache to join in after Mikal brought up the possibility of the forum's closure. I thought, "What if I never get another opportunity like this again?" I have found myself on a solitary path- interested in philosophy, religion, shamanism, quantum theory, the illusion of space-time, astral projection, extraterrestrial beings, "the guys upstairs", and everything in between..- TOTI touched my soul in ways.. -I had never thought a book could be held so close. I truly appreciate the work Mikal has put forth, the forum, and it's contributing members. With Love, Pheonix

Hello, Pheonix...

A very warm welcome to the forum, and a humble thanks for your kind words. I look forward to sharing the path with you.

Darkly,
Mikal
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Conquistador » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 am

Hey, welcome to the forum :)
Conquistador

Postby En Vagyok » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 am

A warm welcome to you!

En Vagyok
En Vagyok

Postby Phoenix » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! I might have contributed to the forum earlier in the year, but synchronicity seems to be in play at times. Responses to my questions and thoughts are posted soon after they are established in my mind or I would run into the answers elsewhere. On some level we are all in this together. I have been reading a lot seeking answers to find some sort of wholly cohesion of my existence that would make sense. It is sad to see the books on my shelf that have not been read, their bindings never cracked and the pages never highlighted or noted. Again, thank you to all who have contributed to this forum. -Pheonix
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm

I am such a hypocrite. -Some sort of shamanic journeying witch who believes in Jesus, The Holy Trinity, extraterrestrials, entities and spirits. -Cursed and blessed? I am afraid to step into a church as I do not believe I belong there. Recently, a Great Storm took me though a wormhole inside myself and beyond whom I believe was God, Jesus, the Holy Trinity and Satan -and maybe whoever else is 'upstairs' and/ 'downstairs'.

Phoenix

Postby Immortalis Animus » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Pheonix wrote:I am such a hypocrite. -Some sort of shamanic journeying witch who believes in Jesus, The Holy Trinity, extraterrestrials, entities and spirits. -Cursed and blessed? I am afraid to step into a church as I do not believe I belong there. Recently, a Great Storm took me though a wormhole inside myself and beyond whom I believe was God, Jesus, the Holy Trinity and Satan -and maybe whoever else is 'upstairs' and/ 'downstairs'.

Just some passing thoughts here...

To believe in Jesus, the Holy Trinity, ETs and so forth is not "wrong." All of those things exist at one level of reality or another - but not necessarily as humans have "concluded" as a consensus. For example... the Holy trinity is actually this:

Mortal Self, Immortal Twin, Conjoined Singularity

In Biblical terms, these attributes were assigned to "God" alone, but in reality this is the very "structure" of the human "soul" - it is a 3-part entity which begins with the mortal human, evoles to the projected/manifested Immortal Twin, and culminates in the (re)conjoining of the 2 (mortal self, immortal twin) at which point a transformation, transcendence or transmogrification is Willed into being, resulting in the infinite Singularity. THIS is the core nature of the "holy trinity" - it didn't come into being through religion. Quite the contrary. It is a fact of "nature" which has been adopted (and skewed) by religion, until it has left humans believing they are "wretches" who need to be saved through "amazing grace." In reality, Thou Art God - Create Yourself Accordingly. YOU are the trinity.

It's human CONCLUSIONS that lead to all sorts of false belief systems. So - I would say that the "holy trinity" exists, but not as religion would have you believe.

As for Jesus... whether he ever existed as a man, there is no way to know. What is certain is that he exists NOW as a quantifiable belief system - basically an allegory/tulpa that has taken on shape and form BECAUSE of so much energy and belief placed onto the IDEA of it. Put another way - man creates god in his own image. Nothing wrong with that - it could be said that man NEEDS his gods until such a time when man is ready to accept responsibility for his own existence, his own "salvation" and his own evolution into immortality. Religion takes the responsibility OUT of the hands of man, and asks only that man "believe upon the Lord and you will be saved." Ah, if only it were that SIMPLE! The reality is that each and every human being CHOOSES whether s/he will take responsibility for herself or not. It's easy enough to "believe" that some metaphysical entity (Jesus in this case) is going to somehow "save" one from the final oblivion of death, but when a seeker comes face to face with the Realization that the myths man has created are essentially only comfort zones to guard against his own AWARENESS of his mortality... the seeker stands at a crossroads where s/he must decide whether she will have "faith" or come to the further Realization that "the destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution." For it's only when we stop "believing" in what we have been TOLD and start really *seeing* things as they ARE that we take back our own inherent metamagickal POWER and invoke the mantra that is our first step toward freedom. What is that mantra? Simply this: I-AM!

As for extraterrestrials, spirits and other entities... never forget that the universe is infinite and filled with mysteries. It would be foolish and self-indulgent to believe that what we perceive directly is all that exists. After all - we cannot directly see a virus or an amoeba, but our lack of vision doesn't mean they don[t exist. And in a universe that IS so vast, it would be pure arrogance to believe Earth is the only planet with sentient life.

Studies have been done with a substance called DMT (dimethyltriptamine) [[DMT: THE SPIRIT MOLECULE - Strassman]] which essentially indicate that there are entire other "universes" existing all around us - things we cannot see with our humanform eyes, but things which may be perceived with the "third eye" of silent knowing (aka: gnosis). When the so-called "reality filters" are taken away, we not only *see* but come to Know we are not alone in this vast and mysterious universe. It should also be considered that many "schizophrenics" and others suffering from so-called "delusional" states may well be *seeing* things which exist beyond the normal range of human perception - for reasons unknown, the "reality filters" of these people may be thin or non-existent. It is not my purpose here to get into a lengthy discussion about so-called "mental illness" (a term that has always seemed offensive and judgmental to me). Instead, I point these things out to remind seekers that "all that we see or seem... is but a dream within a dream." To clarify - what we CONCLUDE is a "dream" may well be the reality, and so we must always ask - are we the dreamed or the dreamer, or both or neither?

Remember this: the seeker's responsibility is to the Self (though the energy vampires all around you will tell you otherwise!) - the evolution of the mortal self into the immortal twin into the conjoined singularity. We are all just a chrysalis in the process of unfolding - and that unfolding is not always pleasant but often painful... and yet it is the journey that defines us and the destination that provides us with the foundation for the next evolution.

Be always unfolding,
Mikal
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Phoenix » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:43 pm

I have never compared the KJV and NIV; but supposedly God was omitted for 'Presence'. The Holy spirit is a mystery. Christianity was my way; even though in Islam it seems The Holy Trinity is a perversion and that Jesus was only a prophet. Muslims seem to believe Jesus was not the only son of God and the Christ. Voodoo is where I come from. Maybe I am some insane Christian mystic shamanic journeying vampiric child human hybrid; who is both good and bad. Maybe I am a serpant, a beast and a monster spawned from Disney movies.

Phoenix

Postby Rasa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 am

Pheonix wrote:Maybe I am some insane Christian mystic shamanic journeying vampiric child human hybrid; who is both good and bad. Maybe I am a serpant, a beast and a monster spawned from Disney movies.

Yes, yes you are! LOL! No limits. You can be all of the above and more. Whatever you will. Welcome.
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Next

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?