Remembering you already ARE

Mikal is the author of Immortalis-Animus as well as TEACHINGS OF THE IMMORTALS. All questions welcome. Be respectful and you will be respected in return.

Remembering you already ARE

Postby Valerio » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:51 pm

How easy is it, actually? I remember a line from TOTI which struck me really hard, I'll paraphrase it here, ''Do you want to hear a truth which will scare you straight into my immortal embrace? The only reason you aren't yet immortal is because you cling to your mortality.''

I also remember reading on the forum your comment that said that all it takes for even a human to do telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis - whatever - is to remember they can already do those things.

This makes it sound really easy. Of course, putting it to practice is another thing. I attempted it and was repelled and scared away by how utterly easy it felt. It felt kind of like cheating (I suppose this is me still barely holding on to the program - in fear of losing my ''sanity''), because all previous attempts at unlocking those abilities were in form of long and honestly tedious meditations where I hope the how to do it hits me at some point. I can see how remembering it would work, the whole memories create reality thing, for if you Know you could do it, all it takes is a bit of memory work.

The 3 questions I have are thus -

1) Is seeking to remember those abilities a better approach than attempting to learn them from nothing?

2) How can I tell when what I'm engaging in is simple delusion?

3) Is feeling like it's too easy a good sign or a bad sign (my guess - if you expect it to be a bad sign, it will be and it won't yield results)?
The Arcane Winds give rise to Fires of Infinity
Valerio
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am

Re: Remembering you already ARE

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Valerio wrote:How easy is it, actually? I remember a line from TOTI which struck me really hard, I'll paraphrase it here, ''Do you want to hear a truth which will scare you straight into my immortal embrace? The only reason you aren't yet immortal is because you cling to your mortality.''

I also remember reading on the forum your comment that said that all it takes for even a human to do telekinesis, telepathy, pyrokinesis, aerokinesis - whatever - is to remember they can already do those things.

This makes it sound really easy. Of course, putting it to practice is another thing. I attempted it and was repelled and scared away by how utterly easy it felt. It felt kind of like cheating (I suppose this is me still barely holding on to the program - in fear of losing my ''sanity''), because all previous attempts at unlocking those abilities were in form of long and honestly tedious meditations where I hope the how to do it hits me at some point. I can see how remembering it would work, the whole memories create reality thing, for if you Know you could do it, all it takes is a bit of memory work.

The 3 questions I have are thus -

1) Is seeking to remember those abilities a better approach than attempting to learn them from nothing?


Have you ever had a dream wherein you are flying, and you have the thought... "Oh, how did I FORGET that I know how to do this?" Most seekers have had that dream a few (dozen) times, and it illustrates what I am attempting to convey. Once you REMEMBER something (as opposed to imagining it or attempting to learn it from the no-thing), the word itself (remember) means it is ALREADY part of your inventory. You already know how to fly, but you are presently living in a milieu where you have been compelled to forget. Remember beyond the forgetting and you are there.

Valerio wrote:2) How can I tell when what I'm engaging in is simple delusion?


In the sorcerer's world there are no "delusions" other than those you bring with you. What you think of as impossible is only what you haven't yet experienced. That doesn't mean you should believe you can fly and then leap off the tallest building to prove it to yourself. What many fail to understand is that until you are COMPLETELY free of the dictates of the dayshine world, you are STILL essentially a prisoner of that world. The consensus believes wholly that YOU cannot fly, and much as it is a nuisance, that collective belief creates a consensus which can translate to a "law" of physics. The laws are made up, but they are laws nonetheless. Therefore, I would encourage you to just lift your feet off the ground and fly. If you fall, you will know the laws of "gravity" have had their way with you. It doesn't mean you can't fly. It only means your mind still aligns with the "law."

Valerio wrote:3) Is feeling like it's too easy a good sign or a bad sign (my guess - if you expect it to be a bad sign, it will be and it won't yield results)?


I don't think it's a bad sign at all. What do YOU think? (Proceed accordingly.)

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Remembering you already ARE

Postby Sunarin » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:17 pm

I have had that dream so many times ...then wake up, can't fly --- but was SO SURE how to in the dream, I knew it would work in "real" world!!!

Are you really saying that we can fly in the Dayshine world if we remember how? .....

...And if we did remember how, and did it, wouldn't that also mean we had transmogrified? ....meaning a mortal really can't fly, right?
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Remembering you already ARE

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:12 am

Sunarin wrote:I have had that dream so many times ...then wake up, can't fly --- but was SO SURE how to in the dream, I knew it would work in "real" world!!!

Are you really saying that we can fly in the Dayshine world if we remember how? .....

...And if we did remember how, and did it, wouldn't that also mean we had transmogrified? ....meaning a mortal really can't fly, right?


Mortals can fly... if they can get past the idea that they are mortals. All things are energy at their core. Knowing that is the key that unlocks the door.

M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1848
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am


Return to Questions for Mikal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest