Intuition

Mikal is the author of Immortalis-Animus as well as TEACHINGS OF THE IMMORTALS. All questions welcome. Be respectful and you will be respected in return.

Intuition

Postby Valerio » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:46 pm

How would you (all of you, not just Mikal) define intuition?


Would you agree with the statement that intuition operates from one's paradigm, that is to say, all subconscious beliefs and the general world-view?
For example, let's say that it is a part of my paradigm and I agree with it subconsciously, that in order to advance spiritually I need to go to nature each day and meditate for twenty minutes.
Now let's assume I wake up in the morning one day and I choose to let my intuition guide me to where I need to be that day, and let's also say I'm feeling (consciously or subconsciously, doesn't matter) I'd like to advance spiritually that day - and my intuition says I need to go to nature and meditate for twenty minutes. In this analogy intuition is much like a subconscious guidepost, or a compass.


When I get closer with my Twin, will my Twin have direct influence over my intuition? Does anyone have an experience they'd like to share regarding this?
Valerio
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am

Re: Intuition

Postby Rasa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 am

Valerio wrote:How would you (all of you, not just Mikal) define intuition?


Would you agree with the statement that intuition operates from one's paradigm, that is to say, all subconscious beliefs and the general world-view?
For example, let's say that it is a part of my paradigm and I agree with it subconsciously, that in order to advance spiritually I need to go to nature each day and meditate for twenty minutes.
Now let's assume I wake up in the morning one day and I choose to let my intuition guide me to where I need to be that day, and let's also say I'm feeling (consciously or subconsciously, doesn't matter) I'd like to advance spiritually that day - and my intuition says I need to go to nature and meditate for twenty minutes. In this analogy intuition is much like a subconscious guidepost, or a compass.


When I get closer with my Twin, will my Twin have direct influence over my intuition? Does anyone have an experience they'd like to share regarding this?


Hi Valerio,

At the very base level, most people see intuition as operating like a latent early warning system, sometimes guiding them out of a "dangerous" situation or into a more favorable one, and may only be a vestige of heightened senses used by our ancient ancestors to alert them about predators, drastic changes in environment, etc. Answering as a long-time seeker, I tend not to differentiate between "intuition" and the voice of silent Knowing, or gnosis. For me, they are one and the same. I don't think that, as you say, our intuitions operate from our subconscious beliefs and world view, quite the opposite. Keeping in mind this is just my opinion, I think gnosis/intuition operates from BEYOND our beliefs/world views. This is why most people are taught not to trust or listen to their intuition, because it would guide them away from the program.

I would say that yes, as you develop your relationship with your Twin, the voice of gnosis will grow stronger. I've had many experiences where I've been guided to do something by my Twin and once done, it has given me quite a revelation. I've shared some of these direct experiences here on the forum in the Vampyre's Diary section in my personal folder if you care to have a look.

Rasa
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
User avatar
Rasa
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 am

Re: Intuition

Postby Bloo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am

Rasa wrote:I would say that yes, as you develop your relationship with your Twin, the voice of gnosis will grow stronger. I've had many experiences where I've been guided to do something by my Twin and once done, it has given me quite a revelation. I've shared some of these direct experiences here on the forum in the Vampyre's Diary section in my personal folder if you care to have a look.


Can you link a couple of them?
User avatar
Bloo
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Re: Intuition

Postby Rasa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:09 am

Here's the link to my favorite: http://www.immortalis-animus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1309. And another one: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1327.

I also had a more recent experience where my Twin told me to focus on "the spaces in between" wherein I came to understand that "empty space" is not really as "empty" as it may seem. In fact, it's very full, choc full of everything, whatever that "everything" happens to be. The main idea was that's where vampyreland is, everywhere, in between, within and without. I was "told" that it can actually be "reached into," like a magician's hat so to speak, and things can be drawn from it like the magician's proverbial rabbit. Mainly Knowledge. I haven't really explored this way of seeing much yet. I intend to, though, as it seems to be vitally important. 8-)
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
User avatar
Rasa
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 am

Re: Intuition

Postby Valerio » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Rasa wrote:I also had a more recent experience where my Twin told me to focus on "the spaces in between" wherein I came to understand that "empty space" is not really as "empty" as it may seem. In fact, it's very full, choc full of everything, whatever that "everything" happens to be. The main idea was that's where vampyreland is, everywhere, in between, within and without. I was "told" that it can actually be "reached into," like a magician's hat so to speak, and things can be drawn from it like the magician's proverbial rabbit. Mainly Knowledge. I haven't really explored this way of seeing much yet. I intend to, though, as it seems to be vitally important. 8-)



Rasa, I love this observation - it's really inspiring. I'll focus a lot on this and see the lessons for myself.

I've read a ton of the forums, and I must say I love how you always add these little remarks that are seemingly unrelated to the topic. What they do in my experience, is guide the attention in some other way and when it comes back to the original topic it can observe it from another light previously unseen, exploring the topic further.
So in a way they are related after all.

Thank you ^^
Valerio
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am


Return to Questions for Mikal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron