Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Mikal is the author of Immortalis-Animus as well as TEACHINGS OF THE IMMORTALS. All questions welcome. Be respectful and you will be respected in return.

Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Valerio » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi Mikal and all reading. My question today is, and I apologize if it was asked before as I imagine it surely would've, but through a short search I've done I haven't seen it asked, so the question then, is - Is creating a Twin _really_ necessary for attaining the Immortal condition?

Can't I just go through the process of ridding myself of all limiting beliefs and replacing them with their opposite without the need for a Twin?
After a while, I'd naturally (I presume, correct me if I'm wrong) move my existence to non-organic, bit by bit, and voila. In the process I would also choose who I want to be forever and realize who I truly am. Is this a legitimate path as well?

Or if a need for a Twin is absolute, then, can I hold my Twin as an abstract concept? Like my Higher Self I'll only reach and fully discover by freeing myself?
Because right now I feel like I can't access the thing I love the most, I feel like some pieces of my mortality poison that whole idea and kill it right then and there.


Am I looking at this the wrong way? If so, please correct me Mikal (or anyone else knowledgeable enough).

Thank you.
Valerio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Challenge » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:44 pm

But here's the thing:

What motivation do you have to break down the programs and destroy yourself and everything you ever known without the twin?

Twin is not just an external entity it is the Perfection of yourself.

Do you have dreams or ambitions? Do you desire Perfection or at least evolution of yourself?

My path personally didn't start with a logical solution to break down programs and become immortal.

It started because I had pain that I was trying to resolve and every single day I dreamt of the kind of being that I wanted to become.

Long before I even found this website I was visualizing my perfect self and even projecting it around me.

You really have no reason for immortality unless your heart desires it on some level.

From a scientific standpoint, who really wants to live forever?

Immortality is not a logical desire.

Think about it.
User avatar
Challenge
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Immortalis Animus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:54 am

Valerio wrote:Hi Mikal and all reading. My question today is, and I apologize if it was asked before as I imagine it surely would've, but through a short search I've done I haven't seen it asked, so the question then, is - Is creating a Twin _really_ necessary for attaining the Immortal condition?


From a purely practical perspective, the twin is absolutely a necessity unless you are planning for "transformation" (as opposed to transcendence or transmogrification). There are explanations for all 3 states of the immortal condition in the glossary on the website. In transcendence or transmogrification, the twin (double, Other) serves as the inorganic vessel which houses consciousness. It's also a great deal more than that, but as I said, from a purely practical standpoint, the twin is the assemblage point of the self in eternity.

Valerio wrote:Can't I just go through the process of ridding myself of all limiting beliefs and replacing them with their opposite without the need for a Twin?


You could, but then comes the question of where you are going to "put" your consciousness when your organic body is no longer viable.

Valerio wrote:After a while, I'd naturally (I presume, correct me if I'm wrong) move my existence to non-organic, bit by bit, and voila. In the process I would also choose who I want to be forever and realize who I truly am. Is this a legitimate path as well?


In theory, perhaps. But when you say you are moving your existence to non-organic... where/what are you moving it TO, if not to some inorganic assemblage point?

Valerio wrote:Or if a need for a Twin is absolute, then, can I hold my Twin as an abstract concept? Like my Higher Self I'll only reach and fully discover by freeing myself?
Because right now I feel like I can't access the thing I love the most, I feel like some pieces of my mortality poison that whole idea and kill it right then and there.


Examine why you would say, "I feel like some pieces of my mortality poison that whole idea and kill it right then and there." Your "mortality" is primarily limited to your organic human form (your body, to be perhaps too simple). Your essence (spirit, mind, "heart") are not organic. They are only mortal if they do not make the transition from organic to inorganic. Give some serious thought to your thinking in this matter. I cannot pinpoint it, but something here is being misperceived at a fundamental level.

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Immortalis Animus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:58 am

Challenge wrote:But here's the thing:

What motivation do you have to break down the programs and destroy yourself and everything you ever known without the twin?

Twin is not just an external entity it is the Perfection of yourself.


It is also the totality of yourself - the super-position of the assemblage point wherein all so-called past lives, future lives and mortal life all come together in a single AP that embodies the Whole self stretching from the beginning of time until its end. Since time itself has no beginning or end, the superposition of the AP is therefore timeless, eternal and infinite - the immortal condition. (I am making this observation primarily for Valerio, since I realize you already understand this, Challenge.)

Challenge wrote:Do you have dreams or ambitions? Do you desire Perfection or at least evolution of yourself?

My path personally didn't start with a logical solution to break down programs and become immortal.

It started because I had pain that I was trying to resolve and every single day I dreamt of the kind of being that I wanted to become.

Long before I even found this website I was visualizing my perfect self and even projecting it around me.

You really have no reason for immortality unless your heart desires it on some level.


Highlighted to emphasize what I also consider to be the crux of the matter.

Challenge wrote:From a scientific standpoint, who really wants to live forever?

Immortality is not a logical desire.

Think about it.
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Valerio » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Thank you both, a lot.

Let me explain my current view a bit more.

I currently view my true essence, the deepest me, or my Twin, as already present and already everywhere and already me. I'm planning to start working daily to tear away all that is keeping me from reaching that me (the reason why I haven't started yet is because I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong).

I can't seem to personify that state of being so as to be able to call it my Twin without it seeming off. It's like, my heart, my essence, aches for immortality, yet I somehow feel it's already there, I just have to tear away (or rather, move) this limiting awareness I currently have in order to reach it. In the terminology you use, I need to move my assemblage point from the mortal me to the immortal me to my Twin, which everyday seems closer and closer.

But I don't see my Twin as a person, I don't visualize it, or anything like that. I just feel it.

So to answer your question of where I would place my awareness when I become immortal, I'd just reach that state, I'd become that feeling I feel deep within, and create a form for myself and work from there.


Does this clear things up a bit or am I still wrong about something fundamentally?
Valerio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Paradox » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:57 am

Valerio wrote:Thank you both, a lot.

Let me explain my current view a bit more.

I currently view my true essence, the deepest me, or my Twin, as already present and already everywhere and already me. I'm planning to start working daily to tear away all that is keeping me from reaching that me (the reason why I haven't started yet is because I want to make sure I'm not doing something wrong).

I can't seem to personify that state of being so as to be able to call it my Twin without it seeming off. It's like, my heart, my essence, aches for immortality, yet I somehow feel it's already there, I just have to tear away (or rather, move) this limiting awareness I currently have in order to reach it. In the terminology you use, I need to move my assemblage point from the mortal me to the immortal me to my Twin, which everyday seems closer and closer.

But I don't see my Twin as a person, I don't visualize it, or anything like that. I just feel it.

So to answer your question of where I would place my awareness when I become immortal, I'd just reach that state, I'd become that feeling I feel deep within, and create a form for myself and work from there.


Does this clear things up a bit or am I still wrong about something fundamentally?


From a quantum perspective, energy is gathered into cohesive fields. Each field has some manner of containment system, even if it is so large as to be virtually undetectable due to size alone (like the containment field that surrounds the galaxy, and the universe for example.) The twin is a quantum energy field. Attempting to become a feeling and then create a containment system feels somewhat backward to me, but WTF do I know? You might not need to personify your twin, but I'm not sure I could trust a "feeling" to hold together with enough cohesion to then create a vessel/containment field to hold it. You can pour liquid into a container, but if you just pour it into the air there's nothing to give it cohesion. Make sense?

But I'm just speculating. Whatever works... IF it works.
I tripped over a paradox when it tripped over me.
User avatar
Paradox
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:01 am

Re: Is a Twin _really_ a necessity?

Postby Valerio » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:26 am

Paradox wrote:From a quantum perspective, energy is gathered into cohesive fields. Each field has some manner of containment system, even if it is so large as to be virtually undetectable due to size alone (like the containment field that surrounds the galaxy, and the universe for example.) The twin is a quantum energy field. Attempting to become a feeling and then create a containment system feels somewhat backward to me, but WTF do I know? You might not need to personify your twin, but I'm not sure I could trust a "feeling" to hold together with enough cohesion to then create a vessel/containment field to hold it. You can pour liquid into a container, but if you just pour it into the air there's nothing to give it cohesion. Make sense?

But I'm just speculating. Whatever works... IF it works.




Thank you. Your analogy at the end clears things up a lot.
Valerio
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am


Return to Questions for Mikal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests