Greetings to all truth seekers

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Greetings to all truth seekers

Postby DepthsOfVoid » Sun May 03, 2015 10:40 pm

Some of us wake up when we hit our first true challenge in life while others slowly awaken by the obvious illusions that is pushed in our face through media from before we have acquired intelligence and sentience. Some fall for it completely due to ignorance and others surpass it so far everyone think of this person as crazy.

I will keep my introduction short since I don't have time at the moment to write something long that some people won't even bother reading anyway. If you want to know more, this thread can be used to ask questions if anyone is interested, I'll be subscribed to it.

I know the physical realm is not the definite and only realm that exists. I've seen the astral and the etheric at several occasions and I work daily with projecting. I've also met several non-human beings that Internet refer to as: Grays, Pleiades, Reptilians and also had a run in with a strange fairy. Since I've already written about it on my blog with the same name (http://depthsofvoid.tumblr.com/), there's additional information there that one can read about if interested.

I'm INTJ, lawful good and I follow the golden rule. Do not indulge me or attempt to tempt me with any immoral act as to hurt another being directly or indirectly. Impure ones, leave me be.

May we meet at the end of the rainbow and together walk there with a common goal.
Do not seek for truth by looking for truths. Rather find truth by realizing what is false.
DepthsOfVoid

Re: Greetings to all truth seekers

Postby Lone Monk » Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 am

Be welcome my brother.
“If an egg is broken by outside force, life ends. If broken by inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside.”
Lone Monk

Postby Phoenix » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi. Just checked out your blog. Very interesting! I will be back there soon! :D
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

"I don't want to believe. I want to know." -Carl Sagan
Phoenix

Postby DepthsOfVoid » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 pm

I got my computer seized by the police in the month of June. I was hoping to come on here and write during the summer season and now 9 weeks later I finally have a complementary computer for now.

I need to gather my thoughts a little.
Do not seek for truth by looking for truths. Rather find truth by realizing what is false.
DepthsOfVoid

Postby costas » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:49 pm

DepthsOfVoid wrote:I got my computer seized by the police in the month of June. I was hoping to come on here and write during the summer season and now 9 weeks later I finally have a complementary computer for now.

I need to gather my thoughts a little.

This is interesting to me, if you don't mind sharing, what did you do? you can PM me if u want. BTW, welcome!
Few will listen,
Of the few who listen, fewer still will understand,
Understanding does not mean believe,
Of the handful who believe, most may not know what to do,
Those who even know, how many will actually do ?
And the rare ones who have done it.......
Need not listen to you anymore.
costas

Postby Phoenix » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:47 pm

WTF happened? Spooks?
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

"I don't want to believe. I want to know." -Carl Sagan
Phoenix

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?