Hello~

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Hello~

Postby Infinite-Bliss » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm Infinite-Bliss and I figured I should tell you about myself.
For as long as I can remember vampyres have been a major part of my life. The thought of living forever and being who you want to be is absolutely amazing. It's all I could ever think about. But it was only because I knew it was who I needed to be. I wasn't in it for danger or destruction that the movies portray it to be, honestly I can't even describe in words why I love immortality so much.
I probably sound a tad strange in this description, but don't worry, I'm not that bad. I've avoided writing on this site for about two weeks because I couldn't find the right things to say. I've deleted half of this writing and re-written it because I'm just trying to make a good-first-impression. Pretty lame, right? Yeah, but that's okay :) I guess I'm just a little nervous since this is my first entry. I tend to get nervous a lot. It's one of "weaknesses" you could say.

For now I'll go, but I'll be back later. I wish you all luck on your eternal journey~
~Infinite-Bliss~
Infinite-Bliss

Re: Hello~

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 pm

Welcome to the night.

M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Re: Hello~

Postby Rasa » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:13 am

Welcome, Infinite-Bliss. I hope you enjoy what this forum has to offer. And don't be nervous, you don't have to impress anyone. Just be yourself. :)

Rasa
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?