Hello!

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Hello!

Postby Bloo » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi all,

Just want to say hi and introduce myself. I became interested in the idea of living forever when I started reflecting on my life and realized how much I love it - I love myself, I love existing, I love experiencing, I love having time to think and to reflect on things and to analyze various ideas, I love life, and I never want it to end. People around you always say things like "live for now because it won't last forever" and I started to think "why? why not just find a way to make it last forever?"

So I became interested in various ways of obtaining immortality, I researched vampires, alchemy, the holy grail, energy manipulation, rapid cell regeneration, etc. I kept it to myself because I assumed most people would be skeptics or disbelievers so it would be pointless to share it with them and I wasn't really interested in external validation anyway. I'm at the point in my life where I've actively stopped interacting with negative ideas/people as well as stopped caring about trivial things like approval and dating/relationships (which I personally believe are also constructs of the program, especially when you notice that almost everyone seems to pursue exactly the same goals but can't explain WHY they are pursuing them, other than some variation of "it's what you're supposed to do").

The idea of immortality is very real to me to the point where it has become a part of me. I have exactly 0 doubt that immortality is possible and I almost feel sorry for those who do not know it. I'll admit at first I was looking at it from the point of organic immorality - ie. if you could find a way to stop your body from aging and to stimulate your injuries to heal instantly, you'd have achieved immortality! but then in my research I came across this site and read about "true" immortality. I'm at the point where I can't even visualize a future in which I am not immortal. Death has become the impossibility.

I have always believed in "doing" whatever I want to do, as opposed to just breezing through life according to societal constructs.

I have to be honest, though I am sure that immortality is attainable somehow, I am not 100% sold on everything yet (for example, I had never thought of the idea of "willing your own evolution" prior to this) and I do not believe Mikal would even want you to "believe" everything he says as he constantly reiterates the idea of shunning beliefs and testing things for yourself (but I understand if anyone disagrees with me on this) (I'm not sure if "sold on" is the right phrase here, it seems to have a more negative connotation than I wanted, but you get the idea). The interesting thing though is that even if he is just a troll having a laugh, it really wouldn't even matter because the information he has provided and the insight he's brought to the table is so amazing that I'd still value the teachings and pursue them myself anyway. That being said, I am starting to accept the ideas more as I read and learn more, and have currently read about 1/2 of them - I'm trying not to rush through them so I have time to reflect and contemplate everything to ensure I fully absorb and understand it as much as possible. Initially when I started reading I almost felt like a "future me" wrote this book and sent it back to "current me" because the ideas are so aligned with my own thought processes and the ways in which I see the world, and having never met anyone who thinks the same way I do I love the idea that there are others out there who do. In fact sometimes I am sitting there with a feeling of extreme excitement because I really feel like the book was written FOR me, the ideas in it build upon ideas that I've had myself that I don't think anybody else believed/supported, and sometimes I'll even be thinking about a question during the day and then I'll read at night and there will be an answer to that exact question! (this is actually why I put off joining the forum, because it seems like I don't even need to post my questions, I just need to think about them and then read a couple pages and the answer will be right there - what the hell?!)

I've always been book smart but in the past couple of years my mind has definitely evolved much more, and looking back on my past it's almost like my eyes weren't open yet. The word "evolved" was the best way I could describe it so I was pleased to see evolution as the core of the teachings and know I was on the right track. It seemed to happen very rapidly - in this time I've started to recognize the program for what it is: noticing the multitude of blind beliefs, made-up morals, classification of anyone with different thought patterns as "insane," and all the other meaningless constructs - and even finding myself annoyed that others couldn't see it; prior to starting the teachings I didn't really personify it, I just referred to it as "society" or even "humans" in general, both of which are groups that I've never really seen myself associated with (when I think of "humans" I instinctively see myself as separate from the group, as if I'm not really a human - strange?). I wouldn't really know how to explain it to someone who hasn't also experienced it, because you can't really "explain" the thought processes of a more evolved mind as only someone who is also evolved will be able to understand the explanation, and in that case it warrants no explanation anyway (here I'm not referring to the human -> vampyre evolution, I'm just using "evolved" in its usual context). I enjoy being by myself a lot of the time so I can think about the things I'm interested in. I apologize if this sounds arrogant to anyone and I hope that it doesn't, because isn't the human need to rephrase free thoughts into less accurate euphemisms simply another aspect of the program? In this same time, I have also started to really understand the idea that "anything is possible" and that the idea of "possible" is just an avenue of our own perception and the artificial barriers that society assigns us. I have no background/experience in magic though the mechanics of energy manipulation through evolution do make a lot of sense to me and I understand the idea.

I hope I haven't bored you with all this talk about myself - wow, now that I look back at this post, it's huge LOL. I just felt that it would be nice to communicate enough to give you a decent understanding of my intent and my goals in joining the forum. I'm very pleased to discover an entire group of people dedicated to something that I am so passionate about. I hope you all are successful just as I will be, and I look forward to engaging in interesting and beneficial discussions with you.

I also have some questions if anyone would like to answer:

- Do you feel that experience with magic is useful here? I have been able to follow the teachings without having experience with magic, but I was wondering if it will end up being necessary for some of the more specific things you need to Do?

- Is Mikal the only one on this forum who has achieved this, or have others?

- Is there a way to describe the types of emotions you experience? Is the concept of "love" the same or does it change once you have fully evolved? Do you still have "loved ones"?

- Is there anything "above" the vampyre? Sometimes I visualize this in a similar way to someone who has been blind his entire life suddenly developing the ability to see - prior to gaining that ability it is essentially impossible for that person to understand "sight" and after gaining that perceptive ability they would almost feel like they were in a completely different world. Anyhow, if the vampyre has fully evolved to the point where he can perceive everything and everywhere, does he "know" that there is not something that has higher perceptions than even he has? How does the vampyre know that he himself is not still living in a matrix, albeit a "better" one?

- Do you know who the first vampyre was? Or was there even a "first"? I suppose I am just thinking about it like this - I see the 3 main components of this evolution as (1) understanding and shedding of the program, (2) understanding will = creation, (3) the ability to control that will. I can see how you could naturally come across #1, but how would you have come to understand #2? This, just like the concept of "creating the twin," seems so oddly specific that I'm wondering how one came to realize these things without any inside information.

- You say you can't make someone else a vampyre. At first I thought I understood this, as it's not just a physical transformation and each person has to go through their own mental evolution. But as I started thinking about possibilities on a larger scale, I feel like I don't understand it: if you are essentially a "god" why can you not just will someone else's mind to undergo the evolution? If you have the power to do anything, why do you not have the power to do this? By "this" I mean manipulate someone's mind such that it meets the exact conditions needed to experience this as well as undergo the necessary processes and evolution, and by "you" I mean any vampyre/immortal. Of course I understand why you wouldn't WANT to do it and I'm not asking you to do it to me, I just don't fully understand why you couldn't do it if you wanted to and I would like to grasp this.

- Another interesting idea I've thought about is: how do vampyres see humans, and what do they think of them? Humans tend to see themselves as the superior species of the universe and even "animal lovers" regularly eat animals as they subconsciously perceive them to be lesser beings. I have often thought about how I'd feel in relation to humans if/when I evolved to be higher on the evolutionary chain than them, so I am curious to know how the vampyre perceives them or if they are even significant enough for him to care to form an opinion (anyone is welcome to comment on this).

- And out of curiosity, do "traditional vampires" currently exist in the mortal world? By this I don't mean the vampyre that has willed its own evolution, I mean an organic being that doesn't age and perhaps feeds on blood (basically what most people think of when they think "vampire"). As I understand it, a true immortal could choose to manifest as one of these vampires if he wanted to, but my question is more along of the lines of whether a race/species like this exists in the world, independent of true immortals.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have anything interesting to add or if you have an answer/opinion to any of my questions.
Bloo

Re: Hello!

Postby Lone Monk » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:18 am

Welcome to the forum brother/sister :)
“If an egg is broken by outside force, life ends. If broken by inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside.”
Lone Monk

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:50 pm

Bloo wrote:I also have some questions if anyone would like to answer:

- Do you feel that experience with magic is useful here? I have been able to follow the teachings without having experience with magic, but I was wondering if it will end up being necessary for some of the more specific things you need to Do?

Magic is only science not yet understood. With that said, ritual can be a useful tool, though not a necessary one. It depends on your mindset and your goals. Some seekers use magic as a means to focus. Sigils can be especially powerful, particularly in the early stages. If you want to know more about quantum magick, I recommend the books of Peter J. Carroll. I believe he has a website as well.

Bloo wrote:- Is Mikal the only one on this forum who has achieved this, or have others?

I look forward to the answers from some of the others. :?

Bloo wrote:- Is there a way to describe the types of emotions you experience? Is the concept of "love" the same or does it change once you have fully evolved? Do you still have "loved ones"?

Love permeates all planes of awareness - mortal and immortal alike. The concept changes somewhat after one begins to evolve, in the sense that it is no longer rooted in organic "hook-ups" or even in organic relationships. It is measured by things eternal rather than transient things. And it is far more dangerous - for to lose an immortal companion is unthinkable.

Bloo wrote:- Is there anything "above" the vampyre? Sometimes I visualize this in a similar way to someone who has been blind his entire life suddenly developing the ability to see - prior to gaining that ability it is essentially impossible for that person to understand "sight" and after gaining that perceptive ability they would almost feel like they were in a completely different world. Anyhow, if the vampyre has fully evolved to the point where he can perceive everything and everywhere, does he "know" that there is not something that has higher perceptions than even he has? How does the vampyre know that he himself is not still living in a matrix, albeit a "better" one?

It is my experience that each evolution opens the door for the next evolution. There may very well be something "beyond" the vampyre. I believe there is. But at the present time, I can not yet say I "Know" it.

Bloo wrote:- Do you know who the first vampyre was? Or was there even a "first"? I suppose I am just thinking about it like this - I see the 3 main components of this evolution as (1) understanding and shedding of the program, (2) understanding will = creation, (3) the ability to control that will. I can see how you could naturally come across #1, but how would you have come to understand #2? This, just like the concept of "creating the twin," seems so oddly specific that I'm wondering how one came to realize these things without any inside information.

The twin IS the source of the "inside information." If you try to perceive the equation in a linear manner, it will elude you. Time isn't linear, so the idea of who the "first vampyre" might have been is not a question that can be answered. The twin is (at first) a thought form that is projected from the organic self and into the inorganic realm. From there, if nurtured, the twin becomes the energetic structure (vessel) which in turn becomes the vessel which will house organic consciousness as that organic consciousness transcends (or transmogrifies) from its humanform life. Once the twin is projected, it goes through a plethora of experiences (you might call them "past lives" but that would be a misnomer) in order to gather Knowledge which is then transmitted to the organic self. It is a process of mutual evolution, occurring both inside and outside of what you think of as "time."

Bloo wrote:- You say you can't make someone else a vampyre. At first I thought I understood this, as it's not just a physical transformation and each person has to go through their own mental evolution. But as I started thinking about possibilities on a larger scale, I feel like I don't understand it: if you are essentially a "god" why can you not just will someone else's mind to undergo the evolution?

In theory, it could be done, BUT forcing someone to evolve beyond their own capacity is like pouring coffee into a cup that is already full. But when your cup runneth over with awareness, it tends to crack the cup. "Cracked" being the operative word. Look at it this way: if the technology existed, one could theoretically take a caveman and digitally fill his head with all the knowledge contained in all the super-computers. Sounds good... but I think you would have one insane caveman. Evolution is a process - not a right, and definitely not a gift.

Bloo wrote:If you have the power to do anything, why do you not have the power to do this? By "this" I mean manipulate someone's mind such that it meets the exact conditions needed to experience this as well as undergo the necessary processes and evolution, and by "you" I mean any vampyre/immortal. Of course I understand why you wouldn't WANT to do it and I'm not asking you to do it to me, I just don't fully understand why you couldn't do it if you wanted to and I would like to grasp this.

The main reason is as I've said above. The secondary reason is that it violates NATURAL law. Yes, it can be done. No, I would not do it because I would then be wholly responsible for the progeny... who would most likely be incapable of being responsible for themselves, at least for a VERY long time. Imagine if someone were to take your humanform awareness and shove it into the body of a tiger. Or a spider. Or a raven. Would you know how to hunt? To fly?

Bloo wrote:- Another interesting idea I've thought about is: how do vampyres see humans, and what do they think of them? Humans tend to see themselves as the superior species of the universe and even "animal lovers" regularly eat animals as they subconsciously perceive them to be lesser beings. I have often thought about how I'd feel in relation to humans if/when I evolved to be higher on the evolutionary chain than them, so I am curious to know how the vampyre perceives them or if they are even significant enough for him to care to form an opinion (anyone is welcome to comment on this).

All life is sacred - whether human or animal. With that said, MOST humans are sadly lacking in individuation and motivation.

Bloo wrote:- And out of curiosity, do "traditional vampires" currently exist in the mortal world? By this I don't mean the vampyre that has willed its own evolution, I mean an organic being that doesn't age and perhaps feeds on blood (basically what most people think of when they think "vampire"). As I understand it, a true immortal could choose to manifest as one of these vampires if he wanted to, but my question is more along of the lines of whether a race/species like this exists in the world, independent of true immortals.

In all probability, so-called "traditional vampires" exist. I have met several CLAIMING to be, but have not yet met one who IS. And yet... most legends have at least some basis in fact.

I hope others will share their opinions as well.

M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Bloo » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Immortalis Animus wrote:The twin IS the source of the "inside information." If you try to perceive the equation in a linear manner, it will elude you. Time isn't linear, so the idea of who the "first vampyre" might have been is not a question that can be answered. The twin is (at first) a thought form that is projected from the organic self and into the inorganic realm. From there, if nurtured, the twin becomes the energetic structure (vessel) which in turn becomes the vessel which will house organic consciousness as that organic consciousness transcends (or transmogrifies) from its humanform life. Once the twin is projected, it goes through a plethora of experiences (you might call them "past lives" but that would be a misnomer) in order to gather Knowledge which is then transmitted to the organic self. It is a process of mutual evolution, occurring both inside and outside of what you think of as "time."

Thanks for the detailed reply. I feel like I understand everything else you've said but I start to get lost when you talk about the twin, the obvious paradox being you created the twin to give you the information needed to create the twin. It's almost like if there were some complicated math problem, and you have a textbook teaching you how to learn to solve it, but the only person who can understand the textbook is someone who already knows how to solve it, yet the only way to learn how to solve it is to learn it from the textbook ... :shock: I'll need to think about this more. Do you have any more information to add? In creating the twin are you actually focusing on "creating a twin" or is it more that the Will to become immortal causes the twin to manifest out of that Will? Am I over-complicating it?

Immortalis Animus wrote:In all probability, so-called "traditional vampires" exist. I have met several CLAIMING to be, but have not yet met one who IS. And yet... most legends have at least some basis in fact.

That's interesting. Are you able to tap into the web of non-local information to search for an answer (to any question really, not just this one)?
Bloo

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?