Hello everyone!

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Phoenix » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Some of you may think this is a bunch of b.s. I have to share with you guys. Maaan, I have recently sought out the help of a psychic medium who can communicate with angels! I know it sounds like a scam but man, I haven't felt this good in a long time.. I feel healthy, happy, joyful even blissfull and free! I feel like all these chains have been lifted off me. My mind is clear and I've had some crazy luck and synchronicity s. This is where it will sound even crazier...I was told that I was spellbound! ...a bad one. So, with this healers' help we are in contact performing rituals and ceremonies through november. Maan, I was praying last night and cried.. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of unconditional love and divine protection. I just had to share. :-)
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

"I don't want to believe. I want to know." -Carl Sagan
Phoenix

Postby Mittens3rd » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:52 am

From my experience everything is technically real, even angels. I have experienced some angelic things in my time, and when I smoke I say "I'm talking to angels" because everyone around me is like talking with their "souls" instead of normal. I watched a documentary on the dead sea scrolls and it would seem that "the son of god" was terminology more loosely used by a sect/religious group to describe aspects of a person. I was also religious growing up, I once told my dad after seeing him beat my mom "God is my father not you". Good luck with the angels.
From the Heart. Mittens3rd
Mittens3rd

Postby Phoenix » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:23 am

Thanks mittens and thank you for sharing. My mother was also beaten and worse when I was child. It was different though because she always started the fighting. A lot of drugs and alcohol were involved. I'll keep you guys updated and let you know if there are any more changes in my life. :D
"Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you." -Unknown

Phoenix

Postby Immortalis Animus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:42 am

Phoenix wrote:Some of you may think this is a bunch of b.s. I have to share with you guys. Maaan, I have recently sought out the help of a psychic medium who can communicate with angels! I know it sounds like a scam but man, I haven't felt this good in a long time.. I feel healthy, happy, joyful even blissfull and free! I feel like all these chains have been lifted off me. My mind is clear and I've had some crazy luck and synchronicity s. This is where it will sound even crazier...I was told that I was spellbound! ...a bad one. So, with this healers' help we are in contact performing rituals and ceremonies through november. Maan, I was praying last night and cried.. I was overwhelmed with a feeling of unconditional love and divine protection. I just had to share. :-)

My only question here is... how much are you being charged for these rituals & ceremonies? While I don't object to psychics getting paid for a reading, it's when they start telling you things like you are "spellbound" that I begin to question their authenticity and - especially - their agenda.

You are not spellbound unless it is a self-inflicted "spell" - more accurately known as programming. And no one can remove that "spell" except yourself.

For your own well-being, be very cautious here. Snake oil is plentiful and expensive. I tell you this not to burst your bubble, but because I've seen too many seekers go down that road only to end up disappointed, disillusioned and with their wallets considerably depleted.

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Phoenix » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Hey Mikal! :-) Thank you for the warning and your concerns. It is true.. I am paying a "contribution"- but I believe in him. As far as my programming.. maybe I did let it happen or maybe it's contagious...haha I dunno.

Phoenix

Postby Immortalis Animus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Phoenix wrote:Hey Mikal! :-) Thank you for the warning and your concerns. It is true.. I am paying a "contribution"- but I believe in him. As far as my programming.. maybe I did let it happen or maybe it's contagious...haha I dunno.

Most of the time, these people are predators. Proceed at your own risk.

M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?