Hi

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Hi

Postby zelda404 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:48 am

Hello everyone, so I've been pretty much stalking this forum for a few years now, and I've been following my own path for even longer than that. The thing that somehow made me wander away from whatever mindset the rest of humanity is currently in is simply my childhood desire of making the fictional non fictional. (Still) sounds stupid to me, but it is what it is. Made me start to try things and belief systems no sane person in my position would ever dare to try at a young age. Of course the internet was the gasoline to that fire.

For most of my life I didn't really care much about immortality, even after finding TOTI. However I'm about on take 127 with my twin, and the particular situation between us now suggests that I should think otherwise.

So looking forward to joining in on some of these interesting conversations that go on every once in a blue moon around here.
zelda404

Re: Hi

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 am

zelda404 wrote:Hello everyone, so I've been pretty much stalking this forum for a few years now, and I've been following my own path for even longer than that. The thing that somehow made me wander away from whatever mindset the rest of humanity is currently in is simply my childhood desire of making the fictional non fictional. (Still) sounds stupid to me, but it is what it is. Made me start to try things and belief systems no sane person in my position would ever dare to try at a young age. Of course the internet was the gasoline to that fire.

For most of my life I didn't really care much about immortality, even after finding TOTI. However I'm about on take 127 with my twin, and the particular situation between us now suggests that I should think otherwise.

So looking forward to joining in on some of these interesting conversations that go on every once in a blue moon around here.

Welcome to the forum.

Eternally,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?