Can I change my username?

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Can I change my username?

Postby Dancilla » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:05 pm

When I provided the information to sign up for this forum, I mistakenly assumed that once I was in, I could edit my username, so I quickly chose the first thing that popped into my mind. Is there anyway to change it, or am I stuck with the name of an Adobe software program? :roll:
“And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning 'That path leads ever down into stagnation.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune
Dancilla

Re: Can I change my username?

Postby espiritus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:41 am

Dreamweaver wrote:When I provided the information to sign up for this forum, I mistakenly assumed that once I was in, I could edit my username, so I quickly chose the first thing that popped into my mind. Is there anyway to change it, or am I stuck with the name of an Adobe software program? :roll:

Unless the software here has changed, the admin or a moderator can change your username for you. PM Mikal or myself with your choice and I'll look into it.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it.
The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
espiritus

Re: Can I change my username?

Postby Dancilla » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:56 am

espiritus wrote:
Dreamweaver wrote:When I provided the information to sign up for this forum, I mistakenly assumed that once I was in, I could edit my username, so I quickly chose the first thing that popped into my mind. Is there anyway to change it, or am I stuck with the name of an Adobe software program? :roll:

Unless the software here has changed, the admin or a moderator can change your username for you. PM Mikal or myself with your choice and I'll look into it.

Thank you. Sorry to cause a hassle for you!
“And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning 'That path leads ever down into stagnation.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune
Dancilla

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?