Hello

Welcome! Who are you and why are you here? Say as much or as little about yourself as you are comfortable with. Remember: this is not a role-playing forum. Posts that are clearly fiction will be deleted or moved to "Writings of the Night."
Forum rules
This is not a role-playing forum. If you want to post fiction, it belongs in the folder, WRITINGS OF THE NIGHT. This forum is for discussing the reality of the idea of living forever.

Hello

Postby Sunarin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 pm

I think I've been on this path all my life, just didn't know it. Since childhood I was into the metaphysical ...psychic abilities. I read Jonathan Seagull when I was tenish. It affected me deeply. But then, when I got older, I somehow lost my way. I think the school system had something to do with that -- and of course the TV.

In my early 30's, when my father gifted me with Tales of Power in 1993, I read it, laughed at it and informed him it was a book about perverts written by a lunatic. But something made me go to back to it ...then on to read every one of Castaneda's books and then "the witch's" books. Taisha Abelar's book stood out to me most of all .....it gave me that ache and longing.

When I read about the death defier in Castaneda's books, I was VERY interested, though turned off by the need to take energy from others. I believed there had to be another way.

Then I found a diet which has the best healing and anti-aging effects of any other I have experimented with -- the 100% raw Primal Diet -- similar to raw paleo and raw ketogenic diets. It saved me from dying of a supposedly fatal, incurable illness, an autoimmune condition which nearly killed me, along with bi-monthly, 3 day long and excruciating migraine headaches -- among other nasty symptoms. But I focused on the diet, exercise and inner healing work using EFT tapping, recapitulation, Reiki -- I am an Reiki Master Teacher -- and a technique similar to the Sedona Method.

I was convinced that if I healed all of my inner junk, and took care of my body , that I could stay basically young forever -- especially since people experience reversal of aging effects on that diet alone -- in addition to the fact that I looked young for my age -- was still being carded into my early 40's, when I attempted to buy alcohol.

So I was a bit surprised, shocked, angered and very disappointed ...DISCOURAGED when, as I hit 50 my body started showing signs of aging. I felt like I had been all out assaulted by Agent Smith when I lost a couple of teeth.

To make a long story short, I had all but given up my hope and life had become a meaningless drudgery when I found out about Darker Teachings. I read it ....then read Creating the Double by Della Van Hise and am now half way through Quantum Shaman -- all in 3 days.

Darker Teachings gave me the magic back. So of course I had to find the forum!!

That's about it ...without writing a book.

I'm looking forward to learning and great discussions in here!
Sunarin

Re: Hello

Postby Rasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:06 am

Welcome to the forum, Sunarin. Glad you found your way here! Looking forward to your contributions.

Rasa
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Postby Sunarin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:41 am

Thank you, Rasa.

I forgot to add in my intro that these words affected me more than any other I had ever heard...

"We die because the possibility that we could be transformed hasn't entered our conception. This transformation must be accomplished during our lifetime... to succeed in this task is the only true purpose a human being can have. All other attainments are transient. The Earth sustains and nourishes us, and when we die, our bodies return to it. Unless of course, we succeed in the great crossing...We all have a chance for freedom, but it's up to each one of us to seize it and turn it into an actuality." ~Taisha Abelar

Ever since I became aware of the possibility for immortality, death became simply unacceptable.

I think people blind themselves to the horror of what's happening to them when they see their bodies and minds falling apart ...when they witness their loved ones falling apart -- mentally and physically. It's a horror movie that puts Stephen King to shame.
Sunarin

Postby Immortalis Animus » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 am

Sunarin wrote:I think I've been on this path all my life, just didn't know it. Since childhood I was into the metaphysical ...psychic abilities. I read Jonathan Seagull when I was tenish. It affected me deeply. But then, when I got older, I somehow lost my way. I think the school system had something to do with that -- and of course the TV.

In my early 30's, when my father gifted me with Tales of Power in 1993, I read it, laughed at it and informed him it was a book about perverts written by a lunatic. But something made me go to back to it ...then on to read every one of Castaneda's books and then "the witch's" books. Taisha Abelar's book stood out to me most of all .....it gave me that ache and longing.

When I read about the death defier in Castaneda's books, I was VERY interested, though turned off by the need to take energy from others. I believed there had to be another way.

Then I found a diet which has the best healing and anti-aging effects of any other I have experimented with -- the 100% raw Primal Diet -- similar to raw paleo and raw ketogenic diets. It saved me from dying of a supposedly fatal, incurable illness, an autoimmune condition which nearly killed me, along with bi-monthly, 3 day long and excruciating migraine headaches -- among other nasty symptoms. But I focused on the diet, exercise and inner healing work using EFT tapping, recapitulation, Reiki -- I am an Reiki Master Teacher -- and a technique similar to the Sedona Method.

I was convinced that if I healed all of my inner junk, and took care of my body , that I could stay basically young forever -- especially since people experience reversal of aging effects on that diet alone -- in addition to the fact that I looked young for my age -- was still being carded into my early 40's, when I attempted to buy alcohol.

So I was a bit surprised, shocked, angered and very disappointed ...DISCOURAGED when, as I hit 50 my body started showing signs of aging. I felt like I had been all out assaulted by Agent Smith when I lost a couple of teeth.

To make a long story short, I had all but given up my hope and life had become a meaningless drudgery when I found out about Darker Teachings. I read it ....then read Creating the Double by Della Van Hise and am now half way through Quantum Shaman -- all in 3 days.

Darker Teachings gave me the magic back. So of course I had to find the forum!!

That's about it ...without writing a book.

I'm looking forward to learning and great discussions in here!

Greetings, and welcome to the forum. Your story is very poignant and reminiscent of many who find their way through these doors. I am honored to hear that The Darker Teachings provided a measure of magic. That alone is more than half the battle.

Again... welcome.

Darkly everafter,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Sunarin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Thank you :)
Sunarin

Return to Greetings & Introductions: Who Are You?