Elemental

Elemental

Postby Rasa » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Last night I meditated and I became lightning, rising from the ground to the sky. I knew I was hot, heat, energy, but "I" didn't feel the heat. Felt the roar, shaking of my lightning self. The journey from the ground to the sky seemed to take forever, not a quick, brilliant flash as humans see it. Then from the lightning to the inner ring of a tornado. And I learned to ride the mighty power of that swirling mass of wind. Such incredible experience. Then "I" calmed, became the confident, invisible swell inside the curve of a sail, enjoying the way I could push against the fabric, could make it move. Blustery time traveler, I, as I skipped from 16th century caravel to 19th century sloop. Pushing each along, telling the sailors I wouldn't abandon them, wouldn't leave them becalmed. I can't wait for another adventure like this!
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Re: Elemental

Postby creampiegreat » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:22 am

So cool! Damn I wish my meditation session was like this. I always end up with loud ass tinnitus or sleep paralysis. How long did you meditate?
creampiegreat

Re: Elemental

Postby Rasa » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

Heh. Like my lightning self, this meditation was quick and powerful. I had my eyes closed for perhaps 10 minutes, give or take. I'm not of the variety that can sit in lotus pose for hours on end. I'd say in retrospect perhaps "meditation" was the wrong word choice. It was almost like a channeling of gnosis, but instead of just acquiring information I acquired experience as well.
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Return to Rasa