Transmogrification

Re: Transmogrification

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:55 pm

Sunarin wrote:This question is for Mikal....

I really don't know how to word these questions so they don't sound stupid, but here goes ........................What happens, if your body does not die, but you transmog?

That's more or less the entire point of transmogrification - it allows the seeker to become immortal without passing through Death. Even though transcension achieves the same end result, there is some argument amongst immortals as to whether transcension MIGHT have the side effect of robbing a certain amount of energy from the totality. There is no definitive proof one way or the other, but it is generally believed that transmogrification enables the seeker to take every microgram of energy with him, including whatever memory or experience might be stored in the subatomic structure of the body itself.

Sunarin wrote: Does your body suddenly change to a young, healthy and whole version of yourself?

You become whatever you choose. Since the transmogrified individual doesn't exist in a physical body, but in a METAphysical body, it can appear/project as whatever you prefer. If you want to be 25 and female, it's largely a matter of learning to focus on that paradigm. Most times, a newly-transmogrified individual will initially appear as s/he did in life, though there are exceptions. It depends marginally on how you *see* yourself beyond your physical form. Once one becomes immortal, it's generally easy enough to learn to navigate and quickly becomes second nature unless the individual is extremely hung up on the idea of a PHYSICAL body. If that's the case, though, chances are they never would transmogrify in the first place (but it can happen).

Sunarin wrote:And if so .....how do you explain that to those who "know" you -- who happen to see you one day when you are out and about in the dayshine world ...who recognize you??

This is one reason a lot of seekers choose a more or less solitary path and strive to "be unknown" (to borrow a Toltec term). While it is possible for a transmogrified individual to maintain certain human contacts (by essentially learning to project the expected bodily image to family/friends) it is a chore that tends to lose its allure quicker than you might think. In many ways, a truly evolved/transmogrified individual is as different from a human as a human is different from an ape. There are similarities and even certain connections (mostly emotional) but once you attain your totality, it becomes much more difficult (and at the same time much easier) to maintain a facade of a normal human life. Some do it for awhile, then quietly disappear, often using the excuse that they are moving to Outer Mongolia.

Sunarin wrote:Are you permanently barred from interacting in this world from then on

Not at all. Who would bar you? It simply becomes a question of whether or not the masks you would have to wear are worth the effort of putting them on every day.

Sunarin wrote:....how do you get a driver's license if you're immortal? ...because sooner or later they are going to notice your birth date doesn't match with your looks. Or do you just go POOF and there's a car with a license plate on it and a driver's license in your pocket??

Immortals who choose to live a human-style life know the ins and outs of assuming an identity that is feasible. It might surprise you that "they" usually don't notice much at all. The authorities only care if your taxes are paid (assuming one is in the system at all) or that the photo on the driver's license more or less matches the mug shot if one happens to get arrested. For the most part, immortals are fairly savvy and tend to avoid entanglements with authority.

Sunarin wrote:Here's another question ....if your twin is the opposite sex, which one do you become if you transmog?

Again, whatever you choose. Keep in mind that the twin can be opposite gender today and same gender tomorrow, and is always what you NEED him/her to be, even if not always what you might WANT him/her to be. In most cases I've known, the transmogrified individual takes on the attributes of the Other for the simple reason that the Other is the representation of the perfected Self. Again, there are always exceptions.

Sunarin wrote:And another thing ...you said that if we choose it, we can remain as two with our twin, and still become immortal -- can we switch back and forth -- from being one to being two ...then back to one? Because you said that if you choose to remain as two, as lovers, then you will not have the ability to take on any form you choose -- so can you go back and forth?

You can do/be whatever you want if you successfully transmogrify. There are no limitations. If you choose to remain as "two," you are still actually One. If you wanted to maintain the illusion of separateness, you might split your awareness between the "two" but in the grand scheme of it all, you can't tickle yourself.

Darkly everafter,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Sunarin wrote:Thank you, Mikal for these answers.

I just have one more ...if someone were to witness you transmog ....what would they see? Would it appear to them that your physical body died?

It might appear to them as if you literally vanished. In cases of total transmogrification, there is no body left behind. There are some who transcend (which does leave a body behind) and to any onlookers, it would appear they had died.

Sunarin wrote:Actually two more ...

...You said before that some choose to remain as immortal lovers with their twin ...but then you just said, "you might split your awareness between the "two" but in the grand scheme of it all, you can't tickle yourself."...

...What do you mean, you can't tickle yourself? ...That it would not seem the same as being lovers ...but as dead as gazing in a mirror talking to yourself??

It's been speculated throughout history that the double and the mortal self ARE "divided for the sake of love". As Crowley put it: “For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union.” In other words, it's been speculated that humans and their doubles are in a moebius loop, never-ending. Today you are divided. Tomorrow you come together as one. Then you return to being divided for the chance of that ecstatic union.

Feel it and you will see it. Just be careful not to over-think it. :)

Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Sunarin wrote:
Mikal, if there is someone mortal you live with, that you do not want to abandon, and who is also on the path, is it possible to transmogrify without leaving -- can you continue living with them as before -- not as a spirit but flesh and blood? And if so, would there be a gap in time for them, from the time you left to when you returned -- longer than perhaps a day?

All things are possible.You used the words "flesh and blood," and I just want to be sure you know that a transmogrified individual is no longer flesh and blood at all. They are energy, under the direct guidance of Will. Put simply, you can project whatever "body" you want, so if you chose to stay in a relationship with a mortal, you certainly could. However, from the perspective of an energy body, you can more or less do whatever you want - though you will find that what you want now and what you will want post-transmogrification may have little bearing on one another.

Be careful not to put humanform expectations or beliefs onto what is essentially a non-human manifestation of yourself. Once you transmogrify, you evolve beyond the physical plane. Many choose to play in the fields of the mortal world and can do so without detection if that is their will. Also, to answer your question, there is no gap in time (at least not normally). When one transmogrifies, it is instantaneous - which is another reason I strongly encourage all seekers moving in that direction to create and maintain a foundation apart from the consensus. Otherwise, when you do transmogrify, you run the risk of finding yourself a stranger in a strange land, which generally doesn't end well. That new foundation is what I often refer to as "vampyreland," though it will answer to whatever name you give it.

Darkly,
M

Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:15 am

Sunarin wrote:Mikal, thank you for your patience in explaining this to me.

Maybe it's because I am autistic, I need a clear picture of what I am doing -- which leads to my next question....

You said, "I strongly encourage all seekers moving in that direction to create and maintain a foundation apart from the consensus. Otherwise, when you do transmogrify, you run the risk of finding yourself a stranger in a strange land, which generally doesn't end well. That new foundation is what I often refer to as "vampyreland," though it will answer to whatever name you give it."

Here is my question ...if everyone creates their own vampyreland, wouldn't this lead to everyone living in their own isolated world? And if for example we did choose to populate our world with others, wouldn't they be about as alive as bots in a video game -- not real beings?

Something doesn't seem right --- the idea that everyone is isolated in their own dreamworld. Just asking this hypothetically, but what if, for example, after I transmogrify, I decide I want to visit you. How would I possibly find you ....I'm picturing myself floating through space and trying to figure out which bubble floating by is yours haha.

And lastly ...why does it not end well if you haven't created vampyreland for yourself? What kind of strange land is it, that it is so hostile?

Thanks again!!!

You might be taking things too literally. In the case of vampyreland, I would define it as a world of spirit more than a world of flesh-and-blood, so it can be shared with whoever you might choose. It's a state of mind and a state of being that transcends the mundane dayshine world. Everyone creates their own vampyreland because everyone's state of mind is going to be slightly different. That's true in the dayshine world, too, but in a slightly different way. In the dayshine world, for example, most everyone in the western world is aware of the current POTUS, but not everyone lives in the same "reality" because they all have slightly different mindsets. Some see him as a demon incarnate and so their experience of him will be "skewed" to their existing mindset unless something drastic occurs to change that mindset. Others see him as some sort of righteous crusader, and so their experience of him will be "skewed" accordingly - no matter what he does or doesn't do, he will remain a "saint" in their eyes.

With regard to vampyreland, it's largely a matter of choosing the elements you want to include in your state of mind/being. Do you want that broken-down factory next to the polluted river in the middle of town to be just another broken down factory or do you choose to *SEE* it as a castle next to a clear and rushing river leading out to the distant sea? Of course... just attempting to put this into words runs the risk of diminishing what it actually IS, which is another reason I prefer to be more metaphysical as opposed to just "physical." Vampyreland is what you make it and how you choose to inhabit it. You don't have to "live in your own isolated dreamworld" unless that is your choice (and for some, it is).

As for finding someone else post-transmogrification, don't forget that this is an energy body existing in a universe of energy. Finding me or anyone else would be a matter of intent, which tends to manifest instantaneously in such a universe. In the PHYSICAL world (as opposed to the metaphysical world) you would need to literally "find" me through conventional means. In the metaphysical world, you find another immortal by Intending to. The only problem would be if he or she didn't WANT to be found, in which case you would reach what amounts to an answering machine (cosmic, of course) that says, "I am off in the ether doing other things. Leave a message and I'll get back to you if or when I ever return."

With that said, here's the real thing you need to remember: "There is only one world, divided infinitely by perception." So the physical world and the metaphysical world are the SAME world, but will manifest depending on how you are perceiving them. In Toltec terminology, it's the position of the assemblage point (the lens through which you create/experience/view the world) that will determine your EXPERIENCE of the world.

You commented that "Something doesn't seem right --- the idea that everyone is isolated in their own dreamworld." If it doesn't seem right, it's because you are probably looking at "magic" through the eyes of "logic" rather than shifting the assemblage point to the position of "magic". There's nothing really wrong with that, except that it can be confounding and even emotionally/spiritually debilitating if one isn't aware of what's happening. Put another way, seekers can end up shooting themselves in the foot trying to *understand* something when they really need to just *experience* it and only THEN try to understand what they have experienced (which might or might not be possible). Some things will exist whether we believe in them or not - vampyreland being one of them.

Just one fun anecdote. Have you ever been driving down the road, more or less mentally idling, and you see a billboard that reads, "Inner Vampire Awesome Muse"? (No, of course you haven't.) What the sign "really" says is, "Inland Empire Auto Mall". But your mind interprets it entirely "other" than what the dayshine world's agreement says, and so you give a little smile and go on your way - but in some way, you've just experienced a brief and sideways glimpse of vampyreland: your ability to create and rearrange energy on an energetic level (the meta-physical world as opposed to the physical world, keeping firmly in mind that there is only one world, divided infinitely by perception). Just one small example, but one most here have probably experienced in one way or another. You *see* something that the dayshine world would say isn't "real" and so your AP quickly snaps you back to "reality"... because that is the habitual position of the AP because it has been programmed and conditioned to BE that way so as to remain in agreement with the larger consensus. Does this mean the sign didn't really say "Inner Vampire Awesome Muse"? Or does it mean that's what the sign says in your personal vampyreland? One world... divided infinitely by perception. Yes, I harp on that because it cannot be stressed strongly enough.

When I said "it doesn't end well" what I meant was that when you transmogrify, if you DON'T have that foundation of your own personal vampyreland (the ability to shift from the dayshine world to the night that never ends), you will be trying to apply dayshine "logic" to what can only be described as "magic" and it can be crazy-making for a very long time (keeping in mind that time is the first fundamental lie). I'm not sure why you would say "What kind of strange land is it, that it is so hostile?" It isn't vampyreland that is hostile. It is one's own mindset that can potentially be hostile. It's why I am forever saying, "Nothing is impossible." Or in other words, "Allow the impossible." If you transmogrify and find yourself in the energetic universe attempting to think/believe/act as a dayshine human... it isn't going to end well. That's why the seeker really must learn to alter perceptions and conclusions BEFORE transmogrification, rather than leaping off the abyss only to realize one doesn't know how to fly.

Hopefully this clarifies.

Darkly, darkly,
M

Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Sunarin wrote:OKAY! ...I think I am starting to get this!

The closest experience I ever had to the one you described (re the billboard), happened a couple of years ago. I live off grid, and I was on a shopping trip to town for supplies. Suddenly it seemed as if I had entered another world. Everything seemed to sparkle -- not like glitter, but with energy. I felt like I had so much energy. I was totally at peace, relaxed and happy. I didn't know what was going on. Then I pulled into a parking space, got out of the car and happened to catch a glimpse of myself reflected in the car window ...and I looked to be in my 20's, not 40's.

My partner was with me, and he saw the same thing -- that I suddenly looked younger. He was also experiencing all of the other that I described.

We could not explain what was going on. I had heard many people say they believe one day the earth will split and people of higher consciousness will go to one world, and the lower consciousness, unaware and "evil" will go into another reality. I wondered if it had happened!! ....Everywhere I went that day, everyone I encountered seemed not only nice, but AWAKE. I wanted to stay in that place forever, but somewhere between town and home, it faded back to the "real world".

Any idea what happened that day? It lasted for hours ....no I was no on any drugs!

There are what I might call "overlaps" between the dayshine world and the night that never ends. People wander into them and through them all the time - often not recognizing that it's even happened, or having only a vague sense that "something's different." Most times, the assemblage point will automatically "drag" you back to the consensual reality because that is its comfort zone. If/when it happens again, see how long you can prolong the experience. Take careful observation of what seems different while you're "there."

Sunarin wrote:I also hear you re "looking at magic through the eyes of logic". I don't doubt that is what I'm doing as I seem "wired" to think that way ...but it also seems to me that everything should have a logical explanation even if it's outside our comprehension.

Keep in mind that even "logic" is primarily just another religion, dependent on the prevailing agreements within the consensus. When things occur outside that comfort zone, they are labeled as "paranormal" or "magic" but they are really just somewhat different perceptions than the majority are experiencing.

Sunarin wrote:I've heard that when people die, their energy hangs out for awhile, then slowly fizzles out until they are gone ....How does creating the Other prevent that from happening?

The "fizzling" you refer to generally happens to people who have made no real preparations for the leap across the abyss. They are comfortable in the world of matter and men, and so that is where their AP is fixated. The AP is not only an organ of perception, it CAN also be an organ of PROJECTION - meaning it can project an image of how it sees itself into the dayshine world for a brief time even after the physical self has died. This might account for some so-called "ghosts" particularly those considered to be "residual" hauntings as opposed to intelligent (interactive) haunts.

The Other is an energetic structure capable of independent action, but also the energetic vessel specifically attuned to the mortal self. That being the case, when the mortal self experiences physical death (assuming s/he is a well-prepared seeker as opposed to a mouth-breathing moron), the awareness of the mortal self is empowered to make the leap across the abyss - from the mortal coil into the immortal vessel. There is no time-lag, and the assemblage point goes WITH the seeker as part of her totality, rather than lagging behind on earth after the physical shell is shed.

Darkly,
M

Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Return to An Archive of Relevant Posts