Trolls

Things you need to know. Updates.

Trolls

Postby espiritus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:18 am

Trolls are best roasted on a spit after being thoroughly stewed in their own juices. Best to heat them up, get them steaming, then lob off their head (slowly) with a butter knife.

There are times I wish I had Mikal's patience for their shenanigans. There are other times when I'm glad I don't.

Troll stew anyone?
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it.
The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
espiritus

Re: Trolls

Postby Rasa » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Troll stew...Hm. That probably would have been yummy for the pot-luck at work today for Festivus or whatever the eff reason we celebrate being so damn cold! (I've been wearing 2 pair of socks and leg warmers for weeks now and the cold snap doesn't seem to be letting up. Maybe if I wore a bikini...)

The only cute troll is the plastic kind with the fuzzy, brightly colored hair. So unless you're that type, stay away!
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Re: Trolls

Postby Immortalis Animus » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 pm

espiritus wrote:Trolls are best roasted on a spit after being thoroughly stewed in their own juices. Best to heat them up, get them steaming, then lob off their head (slowly) with a butter knife.

There are times I wish I had Mikal's patience for their shenanigans. There are other times when I'm glad I don't.

Troll stew anyone?

I consider trolls a challenge. There have been a few through these doors over the years and they seldom last long. The best way I've found to deal with them is to show them their own reflection (accurately and without emotional response), at which point they generally run for the hills, slip-sliding through their own droppings as they flee.
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Return to Announcements