No Multiple Nyms

Things you need to know. Updates.

No Multiple Nyms

Postby espiritus » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Awhile back Mikal asked me to moderate new members. It's come to my attention in the past 24 hours that some members are attempting to register multiple accounts under different names.

Sorry - but that isn't allowed here for a lot of reasons. Neither Mikal nor I are rookies to the internet, and there is no place on this forum for people who want to play games, create chaos or have their own cheering sections. One troll I used to know would have arguments with herself on a daily basis under several different nyms, all just for attention. Tedious.

One person, one account. No exceptions.

If it happens again, all who are involved will be permanently banned.

If you think you have some legit reason for wanting more than one account, you can email Mikal directly and plead your case. Otherwise, don't go there.

Espiritus
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it.
The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
espiritus

Re: No Multiple Nyms

Postby espiritus » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:22 am

I'm bumping this back to the top for exactly the same reasons I originally posted it. There are still a few people attempting to participate on this forum under different names. For those who have pretended ignorance in PMs to me, this is how it works. One person has 2 or more accounts and will end up arguing with one another or validating one another just for attention. Really? If that's why you're here, you seriously need to grow up.

One person, one account. And, no, I don't care how many alternate personalities you have. One body, one account.

The flying monkeys stand at the ready.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it.
The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
espiritus

Return to Announcements