Belief, Desire & Creation

There are 9 elements of creation. Earth, air, fire, water (physical).
Time, light, gravity, antimatter (metaphysical) The 9th element is You.

Belief, Desire & Creation

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 pm

"By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. "

~Nikos Kazantzakis

Even though I have posted this quote previously, I feel it deserves a special place on this forum, because what is being expressed here encompasses the three key ingredients required to create the twin (or anything else).

1. Passionate belief.
2. Desire (aka Love) beyond reason.
3. Will and Intent sufficient to manifest "the impossible."

For those with an interest in the author, Kazantzakis was the author of Zorba the Greek, The Last Temptation of Christ (which annoyed the dayshine world to the nth degree and still does), and many other works that delved into the worlds of nihilism and existentialism. His epitaph reads: "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."

I ask those seriously interested in immortality to give some deep thought to the quote above, for it is a starting point from which the mind may expand exponentially. Do you have within yourself that three elements necessary to create your own immortal Other? Do you Love enough?

Mikal
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Re: Belief, Desire & Creation

Postby Claire Voyant » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Personally I possess those 3 ingredients but, whenever I'm in the process of creating or manifesting my twin and I see
or sense them appearing or they actually do appear well.. I tend to freak a bit and pull away from them. In fact my
next thing to do is fight that fearful feeling I get and try to stay the next time I'm creating him. Even that, stating
my twin as him felt hard to spit out but it feels better to get that out. I know you've said that your twin looks however
a person wants them to look but I've also read in your book Mikal that sometimes they will appear to us in the opposite
gender of ourselves or even an animal. I had always assumed my twin was like the better version of myself but that
could be barbie syndrome, that being how girls are raised by tv and magazines to look perfect etc. But anyway, my
biggest thing with allowing myself to create my twin at this moment has been the fear of the unknown which is nothing
in particular, just a scary feeling like when a kid is scared about a monster under their bed. The parent looks and says
nothing is there but the child is sure there is. I'm not saying I think my twin is a monster though, just stating that I have
a little fear approaching him and that for me, I'm adding a 4th ingredient, courage. As to overcome the fear of the unknown
and embrace my twin.
An enlightened Spirit
Claire Voyant

Return to Elements of Creation