I-Am Risen

A place to discuss the reality of living outside the box, beyond the veil, in the heart of vampyreland. For those who have attained the immortal condition or those seeking to understand it, this is a place to share experiences.

I-Am Risen

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 am

It's Easter... and I-Am risen.

...largely because the dayshine world is deep in chaos, as it often is on holidays such as Christmas and Easter. I wake to the sound of children's laughter - odd, since I live in a relatively isolated area on a relatively large piece of property. Looking out my window, I see a gaggle of humans on the road - two men dragging a life-sized cross lead the procession, which is followed by at least 2 dozen women and children. The girls in their garrish pastel-chiffon-lace dresses, the boys in their funeral-dirge suits. All walking to church on an otherwise insignificant Easter morning.

Observing them from the sanctuary of my den, it occurs to me just how mad this mad mad world really is, just how powerful The Program of religion can be. I think of the myth which has hooked these humans into becoming the subservient zombies they have become, and cannot help but laugh at the irony. Having studied this particular myth for a VERY long time, it's amazing that people become sheeple and fall to their knees to worship the very "man" who tried to impart to them the nature and process of freedom - evolution, awareness, transmogrification.

It isn't clear where or why this philosophy got warped from its original intent. Instead of doing the work to "save" themselves, I might ask why humans seem so predisposed to grovel before and worship some imaginary deity in the hopes that s/he can do that work for them... but that would only be a rhetorical question on my part. If Jesus existed at all, it is clear through gnosis to anyone who *sees* that he was a self-created shaman/rabbi (rabbi being another word for "teacher") who figured it out for himself, did the work of self-willed evolution, and then attempted to impart his Knowledge to the world. (Which seldom ends well...)

Obviously this is only the tip of the mythical iceberg, but my hope here is that this kind of bizarre ritual and false belief system will prompt others to open their eyes and really *see* The Program for what it is - the most insane and self-destructive force currently at work on Planet Earth.

There's a theory that all of Christianity began as a mushroom cult - which would be quite fine for those who had journeyed with the mushroom ally, for those who had *seen* the true nature of god as self through the mirror of the twin. It is often from that expanded mode of awareness that the seeker truly begins to understand what is meant by the words... "I-Am." It is from that higher level of consciousness that the seeker may also catch a glimpse of what is intended by the words, "Thou art god: create yourself accordingly."

If you think for a single moment that anyone or anything else is going to do it for you... then you are as lost as the poor souls outside my window. If Jesus existed, the story goes that he went alone into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights, and when he came back to the world he was profoundly changed. Think about that from the perspective of the vampyre - the self-created immortal who immerses him/herself in the night that never ends and comes out on the other side a transformed individual, having attained the immortal condition. It is also postulated that the "Jesus" who rose from the grave was not immediately recognized even by his own disciples. Allegedly, he glowed. Allegedly, he was perfected. Such is the nature of transcendence or transmogrification. The energy body may resemble the previous human form, while at the same time being all but unrecognizable. To inhabit the twin is to inhabit the magickal flesh of the universe itself.

Lest anyone think I am condoning the xtian faith, let me assure you it's just the opposite. Whether Jesus existed as a flesh and blood man, or only as allegory, I can admire his accomplishments as an individual, while still condemning the actions and the mindset of his followers - especially as it relates to organized religion. And so I say once again... The destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution.

Believe nothing. Follow no one. Carry no crosses. Pray to no man's god.

You are the most powerful being in the universe. You are The One.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Re: I-Am Risen

Postby Rasa » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am

Funny: Last night I had a dream that (quite against my will) I drove my friend to her church and actually attended services with her (which I would never do). The ironic thing was, her "church" was a department store with pews set among the various displays of pocket-books and other shiny, pretty accessories. Heh. Make of that what you will. :roll:
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Postby costas » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

Immortalis Animus
Observing them from the sanctuary of my den, it occurs to me just how mad this mad mad world really is, just how powerful The Program of religion can be. I

Made me lol, it truly is madness.. Things are much simpler then they really are.
Few will listen,
Of the few who listen, fewer still will understand,
Understanding does not mean believe,
Of the handful who believe, most may not know what to do,
Those who even know, how many will actually do ?
And the rare ones who have done it.......
Need not listen to you anymore.
costas

Postby Mittens3rd » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:23 am

I ate a rabbit for Easter one year.... Makes me wonder if I invented the Easter bunny.... Just to eat him....
From the Heart. Mittens3rd
Mittens3rd

Postby Tomoe » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:58 pm

It's Easter... and I-Am risen.

...largely because the dayshine world is deep in chaos, as it often is on holidays such as Christmas and Easter. I wake to the sound of children's laughter - odd, since I live in a relatively isolated area on a relatively large piece of property. Looking out my window, I see a gaggle of humans on the road - two men dragging a life-sized cross lead the procession, which is followed by at least 2 dozen women and children. The girls in their garrish pastel-chiffon-lace dresses, the boys in their funeral-dirge suits. All walking to church on an otherwise insignificant Easter morning.

Observing them from the sanctuary of my den, it occurs to me just how mad this mad mad world really is, just how powerful The Program of religion can be. I think of the myth which has hooked these humans into becoming the subservient zombies they have become, and cannot help but laugh at the irony. Having studied this particular myth for a VERY long time, it's amazing that people become sheeple and fall to their knees to worship the very "man" who tried to impart to them the nature and process of freedom - evolution, awareness, transmogrification.

It isn't clear where or why this philosophy got warped from its original intent. Instead of doing the work to "save" themselves, I might ask why humans seem so predisposed to grovel before and worship some imaginary deity in the hopes that s/he can do that work for them... but that would only be a rhetorical question on my part. If Jesus existed at all, it is clear through gnosis to anyone who *sees* that he was a self-created shaman/rabbi (rabbi being another word for "teacher") who figured it out for himself, did the work of self-willed evolution, and then attempted to impart his Knowledge to the world. (Which seldom ends well...)

Obviously this is only the tip of the mythical iceberg, but my hope here is that this kind of bizarre ritual and false belief system will prompt others to open their eyes and really *see* The Program for what it is - the most insane and self-destructive force currently at work on Planet Earth.

There's a theory that all of Christianity began as a mushroom cult - which would be quite fine for those who had journeyed with the mushroom ally, for those who had *seen* the true nature of god as self through the mirror of the twin. It is often from that expanded mode of awareness that the seeker truly begins to understand what is meant by the words... "I-Am." It is from that higher level of consciousness that the seeker may also catch a glimpse of what is intended by the words, "Thou art god: create yourself accordingly."

If you think for a single moment that anyone or anything else is going to do it for you... then you are as lost as the poor souls outside my window. If Jesus existed, the story goes that he went alone into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights, and when he came back to the world he was profoundly changed. Think about that from the perspective of the vampyre - the self-created immortal who immerses him/herself in the night that never ends and comes out on the other side a transformed individual, having attained the immortal condition. It is also postulated that the "Jesus" who rose from the grave was not immediately recognized even by his own disciples. Allegedly, he glowed. Allegedly, he was perfected. Such is the nature of transcendence or transmogrification. The energy body may resemble the previous human form, while at the same time being all but unrecognizable. To inhabit the twin is to inhabit the magickal flesh of the universe itself.

Lest anyone think I am condoning the xtian faith, let me assure you it's just the opposite. Whether Jesus existed as a flesh and blood man, or only as allegory, I can admire his accomplishments as an individual, while still condemning the actions and the mindset of his followers - especially as it relates to organized religion. And so I say once again... The destruction of faith is the beginning of evolution.

Mikal, I love this post and always keep coming back to it, especially this time of year and while listening to Peter Gabriel's haunting soundtrack to the Last Temptation of Christ.

"Believe nothing. Follow no one. Carry no crosses. Pray to no man's god.
You are the most powerful being in the universe. You are the one."

Gold.
Tomoe

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Immortalis Animus wrote:It's Easter... and I-Am risen.

Agree!! I think this answers my question!
Sunarin

Return to Tales of Wonder