The Nature of Intent

Lucid Dreaming. Chaos Magick. Intent & Will. Conjuring A Creator.
Evolution is individual and can be a matter of choice. How will you learn to BE immortal so that you may BECOME immortal? This is the riddle where it all begins.

The Nature of Intent

Postby Blam » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:33 pm

Meditation is a cheap word.

It is a hollow placebo for what is ultimately a vast and complex world--and probably infinite. The truth is that anything can be done with mind control, and yet that seems like a trite and cliche statement unless one thinks about it and the meaning behind the words:

The mind can do anything.

Any problem has its solution in the mind. The list of what the mind can do is limitless. Here is a short list of problems that can be solved with your mind:

*All beliefs can be added or removed
*The self-image can be altered
*Subconscious feelings, thoughts, or memories can be accessed
*Full hallucinatory visualizations can be entered
*Dreams can be created and remembered
*Worlds can be remote-viewed or created
*Anything can be imagined and potentially realized
*Physical appearance can be altered
*Any emotion, such as anger, horniness, happiness, or sadness can be felt at will
*Memories can be created, removed, and altered

And the list goes on, because the mind is capable of solving any problem. As an example, let's use charisma--influence over people. Let's say one fine morning you wake up (or not so fine, since maybe you're angry) and you decide you want to have influence over people. You are going to have personal magnetism over people. Okay. Fine.

Now what the hell do you do?

What will you Do to realize this desire? Will you default to some programmed idea of how the thing is done? Will you rush to the internet or to books looking for the answer? But, sadly, most humans will simply give up the desire or never realize it all, thinking it impossible for not knowing how the thing is done.

But it is Done through desire--desiring something so badly that you simply start Doing something to make it happen. The answers will come through gnosis--and yet that sounds like something to be Done or contemplated when in fact things learned from the silence of the universe are best grasped in retrospect--the thing NEEDED comes because you NEED it, and eventually if you were to want personal magnetism enough and do whatever you thought you needed to do to get it, you would. Visions, imagination, thought--the whole gamut of things would conspire for you to achieve your desire.

One day you'd look back on the whole journey and would laugh your ass off at how obvious it was that it was YOU--your gnosis that brought you here. You had NO IDEA what you were doing, but you achieved it because you had to, and the answers came. This is true "chaos magick"--things happening not because of some innate magical properties of the universe, but because of NEED that fuels DESIRE that fuels INTENT that fuels the DOING that can only be viewed in retrospect.

Viewed in this manner, anything is possible, and the only reason you doubt because of things not yet manifested is because you are still stuck at a point in linear time where you are attempting to understand what could not be understood until you looked back on it tomorrow having already Done it.

This is the nature of Intent.

Whatever you want to do, the mind is the answer. "Meditation" is only the beginning. Delve deep into the depths of your inner self and you can discover any sort of vision, memory, dream, or energy to help you.

Often you might feel the "pull"--the strange urge or desire to visualize or think about something--to Do something that you know deep down is needed and yet the world would laugh if you tried to explain yourself, and so you hold onto your reigns and don't let yourself go. The world laughed at "The Secret" and yet that is only the beginning of a vast new world, but until you let go of the reigns of the dark poet you will not be able to fully utilize this great power of your mind.

If whispers, faint thoughts, things not yet understood but suggested and ideas of the intent of the speaker (what I am saying behind the words) is coming to you now, it is the embrace of gnosis, the subtle realization of the truth of what I am saying. This is seeing, the seeing of the third eye or whatever you wish to imagine of it, for truly you already Know HOW the work is done, but you aren't yet doing it. Why?

Does the embrace of these words comfort you and allow you to believe you are doing something worthwhile when in fact you ought to be in your meditation chair, contemplating things inexplicable in words and possibly even to yourself, the vast untapped processes deep within your mind and of course the fabric of the you that is beyond the mind, for the mind is a concept, a thing, a consciousness implied by material reality when in truth perhaps the conscious and subconscious are nothing more than physical manifestations of the spirit, and ah but the truth is that if you are spirit you must have a soul, but that soul will never be created until you decided to do it yesterday or tomorrow and caused it to be suggested into the infinite of past and future, making you see that it may have always been there and yet Knowing it, and asking yourself why you continue to refuse to Do the work, the Doing that tugs at you even now, this work in the mind and more, these bizarre and indescribable processes that have no words or concepts or understanding or bridge across beings or people.

Embrace the work of your own Doing in the form of wanting something badly enough to make it a reality, even when what you're doing makes no sense.

For it is the illusion of maintaining your sense that is holding you back. - Doing the opposite

Re: The Nature of Intent

Postby Rasa » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:44 pm

I love this post, Blam. Especially the last few paragraphs. They sing to me.
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats

Postby Lone Monk » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Great post Blam!
“If an egg is broken by outside force, life ends. If broken by inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside.”
Lone Monk

Postby diplomat25am » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am

It feels like i just know that i need to wait...but i wanna know for what? what am i waiting for?
like i can't really continue if i just go now if that makes any sense at all

Return to The Tools of Transformation