Lucid Dreaming. Chaos Magick. Intent & Will. Conjuring A Creator.
Evolution is individual and can be a matter of choice. How will you learn to BE immortal so that you may BECOME immortal? This is the riddle where it all begins.

Re: Vampryeland.

Postby Rasa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am

king wrote:Women I'm seducing and turning. Also the children I mentor and care for.

ROFL! You can't "turn" anyone; they have to "turn" themselves if they so choose. I can understand your desire to perpetually care for and protect the children if you are attached to them through love, but immortality doesn't work that way. Sorry to say. They would each individually, have to awaken, develop their twin, and follow the path. I believe all this has been explained here on the forum before, not to be rude or anything. Sorry, bud. :(
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats

Re: Vampryeland.

Postby king » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:26 pm

By turn I meant teaching them the path the way Mikal teaches us. You little bugger you Rasa getting all huffy with me. I guess it was your double "Amos" being naughty and speaking through you. Just "Ignore Amos" jest lol! 8-)

Return to The Tools of Transformation