Ouija Board

Lucid Dreaming. Chaos Magick. Intent & Will. Conjuring A Creator.
Evolution is individual and can be a matter of choice. How will you learn to BE immortal so that you may BECOME immortal? This is the riddle where it all begins.

Re: Ouija Board

Postby Rasa » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Immortalis Animus wrote:
Rasa wrote:I think both Shadow Fox and myself are veterans of war in a sense - keepers of the knowledge that "bad things will happen" when the dayshine world knows too much about people of the nyght. That's why this kind of knowledge is generally practiced in secret. I've even had threats in recent months because I made the decision to make my book available through Amazon and Immortalis-Animus. So one really cannot be too careful.

And not to worry, I know you aren't trying to lead anyone astray. And even if you were (which I know you aren't - he repeated), a high degree of self-monitoring and personal responsibility is required by anyone on this path. In other words - you can only lead someone where they are willing to go.

With that said, I actually agree with your original post that perhaps Conquistador could enlist the assistance of some friends who aren't "goofy." It would be up to Conquistador to determine the trustworthiness of those friends, which is what I mean when I say a high degree of personal responsibility is required. I think what Shadow Fox and I are saying is... today's friends CAN become tomorrow's enemies. That obviously isn't always the case, but I will speak solely for myself when I say I am old and have seen too much of that kind of thing.

In the end, we are each responsible for our own decisions. This board is simply a place where we can all throw our ideas into the pot, not to be judged or criticized, but to be examined openly. Your posts are appreciated, and you need not worry about being misunderstood. I am glad to have your voice here.

Darkly,
M

I guess I overreacted a bit. Whoops! :oops: Well, I do see what you and Shadow Fox are talking about. Threats just for publishing TOTI? Sigh. When I think of all the other FAR more damagaing works published... gah!

I only wish Coquistador the best, truly.

And thank you Mikal for your reassuring me that my voice is valued here as well. :)
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Postby Conquistador » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you Rasa :) btw Mikal, you wouldn't be getting death threats would you? Or they just people going on about religion?
Conquistador

Postby Immortalis Animus » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Rasa wrote:I guess I overreacted a bit. Whoops! :oops: Well, I do see what you and Shadow Fox are talking about. Threats just for publishing TOTI? Sigh. When I think of all the other FAR more damagaing works published... gah!

From what I was able to determine, the threats came from posers and pretenders - people who call themselves "vampires" or "immortals" but who are really only kids in capes. They were along the lines of... "How dare you reveal dark occult knowledge to the world! You will be eliminated."

Amusing, actually.
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Conquistador » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 pm

It's been quite awhile since I've heard the voice of my twin. Recently i've made yet another homemade ouija board after my first one was destroyed. I'm using a quarter as a plachette, and i just can't get a response from my twin. Any help?
Conquistador

Postby Blam » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Do you still really want to use a board? Maybe it no longer has a use to you. Maybe you don't expect it to work.

Without telling you what to do, I've found that the twin is best heard for ME thru simple meditative visions. Ultimately you will have to move beyond all physical possessions and become the twin entirely, so perhaps this is a "Wake up call" from you or the twin (or both, heheh) to "move on" as it were.

As always with any advice or teaching take what I have to say with a grain of salt and use it to find out what you already Know.

Edit:

Conquistador wrote:and i just can't get a response from my twin. Any help?

Also keep in mind that the twin is not an extant entity. As far as I'm aware it doesn't go on call or vacation. It is always there when you Need (capital N) it, and maybe that is your "problem."
http://rebeltothecore.com/ - Doing the opposite
Blam

Postby Conquistador » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:16 pm

Blam wrote:Do you still really want to use a board? Maybe it no longer has a use to you. Maybe you don't expect it to work.

Without telling you what to do, I've found that the twin is best heard for ME thru simple meditative visions. Ultimately you will have to move beyond all physical possessions and become the twin entirely, so perhaps this is a "Wake up call" from you or the twin (or both, heheh) to "move on" as it were.

As always with any advice or teaching take what I have to say with a grain of salt and use it to find out what you already Know.

Edit:

Conquistador wrote:and i just can't get a response from my twin. Any help?

Also keep in mind that the twin is not an extant entity. As far as I'm aware it doesn't go on call or vacation. It is always there when you Need (capital N) it, and maybe that is your "problem."
Hm. Maybe it's just because i'm tired and I could be taking this the wrong way, but I really don't why you're telling me what the twin is?.. I know who & what my twin is. My question is really about the board, because i've made it differently this time, and i'm thinking that may be the problem.
Conquistador

Postby Immortalis Animus » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:22 am

Conquistador wrote: My question is really about the board, because i've made it differently this time, and i'm thinking that may be the problem.

IF there is a problem w/ the board, it may be that the quarter isn't compatible with the other materials used to make the board. Not in any energetic sense, but in the sense that it may not slide easily and so there is friction. If you have a shot glass, try that, or any small clear glass.

If it still doesn't work after a few more tries, you may be evolving to a different tool - such as automatic writing, just for example. Many times when there are large or complex communications waiting to be exchanged, the twin will force the seeker to employ some new or different tool. I worked closely with one seeker who started out with a Ouija board, graduated to automatic writing in a journal, then was forced to use a computer because of the complexity and speed of the downloading information.

This may be a blessing in disguise.

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Sunarin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 pm

I ordered this one -- https://www.etsy.com/listing/207978888/ ... ?ref=hp_rv -- and it's arriving on Tuesday. Can't wait! :)

It might not be perfect but I wanted hand made and functional ...and wood, not plastic ..soooo -- I guess I'll find out on Tuesday!
Sunarin

Previous

Return to The Tools of Transformation