Lucid dreaming supplement

Lucid Dreaming. Chaos Magick. Intent & Will. Conjuring A Creator.
Evolution is individual and can be a matter of choice. How will you learn to BE immortal so that you may BECOME immortal? This is the riddle where it all begins.

Lucid dreaming supplement

Postby creampiegreat » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:10 am

I am recommending Galantamine + choline combination to those who wants to lucid dream but having a hard time doing it.

It's works ridiculously good if you are already a somewhat experienced lucid dreamer. Even if you only have a few lucid dream.
My method:

1 Wake up in the middle of the night after at least 4 hrs of sleep.(without alarm , just using intent)

2 Take the combination of supplements.

3 Go back to bed with the intent of either finding your hands in the dream or catching the moment of falling asleep.(or any of your own technique really). Strong intention is the key.

That's it.

Caution: Take at least 4 days break before using this combination again. This combination is rewarding but also need to take a long break.

Personally I never like the supplement route of lucid dreaming. Because it feels like an endless cycle. But it can improves you technique and boost your confidence in lucid dreaming. And this combination works so damn well I really can't complain. It's like a treat of lucid dreaming , I do this once a week.
creampiegreat

Re: Lucid dreaming supplement

Postby creampiegreat » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:44 am

Actually the technique is not really important in this case. Just know that you are going to lucid dreaming on this supplements works too. That's how good it is.
creampiegreat

Return to The Tools of Transformation