Best Lucid dreaming/OBE technique (for me )

Lucid Dreaming. Chaos Magick. Intent & Will. Conjuring A Creator.
Evolution is individual and can be a matter of choice. How will you learn to BE immortal so that you may BECOME immortal? This is the riddle where it all begins.

Best Lucid dreaming/OBE technique (for me )

Postby creampiegreat » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 pm

I have been trying to lucid dream in the past few month , and I find some easier lucid dreaming inducing technique that works for me really really well . The goal of these technique is to induce sleep paralysis , which in that state you can choose either to a) imagine a landscape and turn it into a lucid dream , or b) exit you body and astral travel . I like OBE better , because OBE feels so real to a point it almost felt more real than reality .

Method one :
1:Set an alarm to wake you up after 4 and a half hrs of sleep
2:Set another sets of interval alarm with 4min ,8min 4min ,8min,12minute,16minute,20minute,20minute,6minute,6minute,6minute , 6minute,6minute,6minute,
Wake up after 4and a half hours of sleep , and starts the interval alarm , drift back to sleep again .

After awhile you will either feel the sleep paralysis vibration or find yourself in the dream.
(the app I use for the interval timer is called "interval timer " on ios app store , it's free)

Method two :
1 Set an alarm to wake you up after 4 and a half hrs of sleep
2 Make sure the alarm has auto snooze so you don't need to move to turn it off .

Wake up to the alarm but don't open your eyes or move your body , stay completely still . You will be entering sleep paralysis really quickly.Separate your body or imagine a landscape .

Any alarm clock app with customized auto snooze will work .

I used to try Carlos Castaneda's way to lucid dream , which is to look at your hand , but I achieved very litter success with it , with the timer method , it works for me on the first night .(and every other night )
creampiegreat

Re: Best Lucid dreaming/OBE technique (for me )

Postby Claire Voyant » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:42 pm

creampiegreat wrote:I have been trying to lucid dream in the past few month , and I find some easier lucid dreaming inducing technique that works for me really really well . The goal of these technique is to induce sleep paralysis , which in that state you can choose either to a) imagine a landscape and turn it into a lucid dream , or b) exit you body and astral travel . I like OBE better , because OBE feels so real to a point it almost felt more real than reality .

Method one :
1:Set an alarm to wake you up after 4 and a half hrs of sleep
2:Set another sets of interval alarm with 4min ,8min 4min ,8min,12minute,16minute,20minute,20minute,6minute,6minute,6minute , 6minute,6minute,6minute,
Wake up after 4and a half hours of sleep , and starts the interval alarm , drift back to sleep again .

After awhile you will either feel the sleep paralysis vibration or find yourself in the dream.
(the app I use for the interval timer is called "interval timer " on ios app store , it's free)

Method two :
1 Set an alarm to wake you up after 4 and a half hrs of sleep
2 Make sure the alarm has auto snooze so you don't need to move to turn it off .

Wake up to the alarm but don't open your eyes or move your body , stay completely still . You will be entering sleep paralysis really quickly.Separate your body or imagine a landscape .

Any alarm clock app with customized auto snooze will work .

I used to try Carlos Castaneda's way to lucid dream , which is to look at your hand , but I achieved very litter success with it , with the timer method , it works for me on the first night .(and every other night )

Wow, cheers for this post Creampie.. I've been looking for ways to enhance my dreams and this could come in handy. I been using Melatonin and for the first 4-5
nights it worked great and I had dreams every night and remembered everything about them but now it's like I know I'm having dreams but can't remember
them again.

Claire Voyant
An enlightened Spirit
Claire Voyant

Return to The Tools of Transformation