Friends & Family?

Matters of life and death... what have you learned from life? What do you believe about death? Why do you want to live forever?

Re: Friends & Family?

Postby espiritus » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Rasa wrote:
creampiegreat wrote:
espiritus wrote:

Do you know WHAT the drug is, and why someone might want to drug you?

Unfortunately I don't. I myself only have antibiotics,and the powder of it is yellowish.So I have no idea about my aunt's drug. I hope it's not something lethal. And there isn't any wholesome reason for her to drug me I think, since I am not sick or anything, so she shouldn't be putting Antipyretics or something in my water. The whole thing just feels crazy. I am not inheriting some property either.

Regardless of what kind of substance it is, no one should secretly be putting any kind of chemical in your food or drink, even if they have good intentions and the substance isn't dangerous.

Rasa... Absolutely agree! Was just wondering as to her Intent, which might be revealed if it was known WHAT the substance might be. A friend of mine from long ago realized she was being drugged by a family member. Long story, and not a pretty one. :(

Creampiegreat... when you said you're not inheriting some property, is there a backgrounds story to that? Not meaning to pry, just curious if your aunt is involved in that as well.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it.
The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired. (Nikos Kazantzakis)
espiritus

Postby creampiegreat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:26 pm

espiritus wrote:
Rasa... Absolutely agree! Was just wondering as to her Intent, which might be revealed if it was known WHAT the substance might be. A friend of mine from long ago realized she was being drugged by a family member. Long story, and not a pretty one. :(

Creampiegreat... when you said you're not inheriting some property, is there a backgrounds story to that? Not meaning to pry, just curious if your aunt is involved in that as well.

Not much, My mom have some condo in downtown that was under my name or something.Only have been there a few times and I don't have the keys anyway. Sometimes heard my mom and my aunt arguing about it (renting it and stuff). I think my aunt is suppose to have one under her name but they sold it. I didn't ask them for detail,so that's pretty much it.

I dunno, my aunt is already weird in the first place. She always act like she is good. But whenever I turn off my room's light, she will talk to other people's on her phone using either Cantonese or French(which are both not my native tongue). And from the tone, it does not sounds like they are talking about something good.

Whatever it is ,I am moving out in the end of June.
creampiegreat

Postby Rasa » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:01 pm

espiritus wrote:

I know you'd agree; I just like to state the obvious, ya know, for the record and all. :lol: And that is super-duper scary about your friend. Takes the Agent Smith thing to a whole new level! :o

creampiegreat wrote:Not much, My mom have some condo in downtown that was under my name or something.Only have been there a few times and I don't have the keys anyway. Sometimes heard my mom and my aunt arguing about it (renting it and stuff). I think my aunt is suppose to have one under her name but they sold it. I didn't ask them for detail,so that's pretty much it.

I dunno, my aunt is already weird in the first place. She always act like she is good. But whenever I turn off my room's light, she will talk to other people's on her phone using either Cantonese or French(which are both not my native tongue). And from the tone, it does not sounds like they are talking about something good.

Whatever it is ,I am moving out in the end of June.

Well, hang in there, creampie. Stay safe and keep in touch.
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
Rasa

Postby Immortalis Animus » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:30 am

creampiegreat wrote:I have been living with my aunt for awhile,I always feel like the water she gave me tasted weirdly bitter. Until today I found out she was putting some drugs in it(I dunno what that is, some white pills dissolves in my bottled water). Real sketchy shit. I know my aunt and most of my family members are always talking shit behind my back , but this is surreal. Never thought they would drug me.

I really hope these "family members" can grow old and sick so I can send them all to Nursing home or something.

If possible without drawing attention, it could be important to know what substance(s) are being used. Is there any way you can locate the bottle when your aunt is out of the house? If the substances have side-effects or might be doing long-term harm, knowing what they are would be helpful in counteracting them if necessary. And as Rasa said, get a supply of water for yourself to which Auntie has no access. Clearly this is not something to be taken lightly.
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin

Postby Dancilla » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Why not locate the drug, call the police and tell them you watched her putting it in your drink. They should send it to a lab to determine what it is, right?

Or how about confronting her, and telling her you saw what she was doing? Or could that be dangerous?

Is your mother still alive? If not, then shouldn't the condo belong to you, or do you have siblings taking over it? And why is your aunt involved with it, instead of you?

I don't speak to any of my family members. I live on the other side of the country from all of them. They think I'm crazy. But the worst thing about being around them is that I can either directly pick up their thoughts about me, or I can FEEL it. The last time I visited, they invited me out to lunch - my grandmother, mother and my aunt. I suddenly became so uncomfortable, I made up an excuse that I wasn't hungry and asked that they finish, while I went to the department store across the parking lot and looked around for some music. The problem was that while I had been sitting with them, I started feeling like the worst low life on the planet. I couldn't at first figure out what was going on, but I felt just awful. Later, I realized I was picking up on my aunts feelings towards me as she has always thought of me as irresponsible and having abandoned the family, because I moved away and never came back. I also remember how hard it was -- I was in my 20's -- each time I had to call home and let them know I was still alive. I had nothing whatsoever to say to them. We had nothing in common. I didn't know WHAT to say to them. So I would put it off for weeks until I knew they were thinking of sending out a search party, which they actually did once, and then I would force myself to call. Now most of them are dead or dying and I'm without a family. But I realized that I've never had a family anyway.
“And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning 'That path leads ever down into stagnation.”
― Frank Herbert, Dune
Dancilla

Postby creampiegreat » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:53 am

Dreamweaver wrote:Why not locate the drug, call the police and tell them you watched her putting it in your drink. They should send it to a lab to determine what it is, right?

Or how about confronting her, and telling her you saw what she was doing? Or could that be dangerous?

Is your mother still alive? If not, then shouldn't the condo belong to you, or do you have siblings taking over it? And why is your aunt involved with it, instead of you?

Basically, she is kind of rich. Like above middle class or something.And I am young af, just going through University this year. I guess she will get some lawyer and I will be in a very awkward situation. She got some influence in the family(cause she old and rich), so I will probably be known as a ungrateful traitor in my family. Which is fine but I am scared of her revenge. So since I am moving out, I don't want to cause a scene. Best to solve this smoothly. I won't be seeing her ever again after I move out.
creampiegreat

Previous

Return to General Discussion