Christians

Matters of life and death... what have you learned from life? What do you believe about death? Why do you want to live forever?

Christians

Postby Sunarin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:04 pm

So I share my kindle library with my best friend ...in amazon family.

I told her I added Darker Teachings to our library and recommended that she read it -- and I think she has read some of it -- and today she sent me a video about demon possession and how Jesus can save you.

I just emailed her and said that I think Jesus was actually a death defier and the church has twisted his teachings ...and maybe put a few words in his mouth to fit their agenda, as well.

I think Song of Solomon had to be about the Double/Other.

I asked my Other about Jesus and he said that he is "the Nagual of the Naguals".

What do you all think about that?
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Christians

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 am

My first thought was to interpret "nagual of naguals" as meaning he was a teacher of naguals ....but since I'm very NEW at HEARING my Other, I might have botched it up.

It could also mean nagual among naguals ....or just another nagual.

But a really creepy thought came to me....

Mykal, I think I read where you said something about the teaching re the Other being ancient, but has been suppressed?....

...Could it be that the people who created the Christian churches were aware of that teaching and hijacked it ...created a substitute for the Other-- Jesus -- designed to waylay and trap those on the path to creating their Other?
I have tried to be a Christian in my past, and though I thought I loved the essence of Jesus's teachings ....the love as the REASON, is not there for me. The "indwelling of the Holy Spirit" they speak of -- though I asked to receive multiple times, I may as well have written a letter to Santa Claus asking for a giraffe.

OR...

Were the teachings of Jesus originally MEANT to lead people to their Other?

Maybe that can work for some. But it's confusing to me.

One thing that is not confusing to me. What I read in Darker TEachings rings truer and feels more RIGHT than anything else I've ever encountered. It explains my entire life.
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Christians

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 am

Sunarin wrote:So I share my kindle library with my best friend ...in amazon family.

I told her I added Darker Teachings to our library and recommended that she read it -- and I think she has read some of it -- and today she sent me a video about demon possession and how Jesus can save you.

I just emailed her and said that I think Jesus was actually a death defier and the church has twisted his teachings ...and maybe put a few words in his mouth to fit their agenda, as well.

I think Song of Solomon had to be about the Double/Other.

I asked my Other about Jesus and he said that he is "the Nagual of the Naguals".

What do you all think about that?


I'll begin by saying that IF Jesus existed, he was a man who reasoned it out, did the work of the journey, and emerged on the other side of his experiences as what don Juan would have called a man of Knowledge. Was he the son of God? No, because there is no God other than the one you see in your mirror every morning. ;) Was he a nagual? Possibly, probably, but all of that hinges on whether or not he actually existed, or was an avatar created by the church in an attempt to validate the idea of resurrection and salvation - both of which insert the Church in the role of middleman, which is a highly-paid position.

What is perhaps important is the paradigm of Jesus. If the religious connotations can be taken out of the story, he emerges as a character who lived, evolved, died, and rose from the dead as a transcended immortal - entirely as a matter of his own Will and Intent. It is intimated that he attempted to pass along his Knowledge to his disciples, and some have speculated that he was at least marginally successful. Some even believe (though there is no actual evidence) that some of his followers were able to achieve their own transmogrification or transcendence, and that they took on disciples (apprentices) of their own... and so it goes. There is, on the other hand, certain evidence (spotty at best) that there were several other "lineages" all over the planet, predating xtianity by several thousand years in some cases. The Knowledge is almost always the same when it is pure and untainted by religion.

Are you familiar with the Nag Hammadi? There is an intriguing passage in the book of Thomas: "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death." It's been translated many different ways, of course, but the gist of it is that the teachings - when fully integrated - place the seeker beyond the reach of death. Interestingly enough, Thomas and the others writers in the Nag Hammadi were all gnostics - gleaning Knowledge directly from the sentient universe (the Other).

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Christians

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:36 pm

Son of God....

...If Jesus existed, and if he were the first to achieve Immortality, and if "God" isn't some judgmental old man stalking our every move so he knows whether to send us to Heaven or Hell, but is instead more like what David Wilcock refers to as the "Sourcefield" ...and another as the "Metaphysical background" .....and/or maybe God is INTENT...

...Wouldn't that make Jesus the "Only begotten" ...until others followed? ...which he stated are his brothers and sisters --- equals. Do we know if there were records of others who made the "crossing" before Jesus?

What if "believe in me" simply meant "trust me"?...because if you trust me, you will follow me, but the church twisted that into "simply believe I exist and you will be saved" ....which would be typical of how the lamestream minds mutilate truth.

Mikal, being outside of time, are you not able to simply go and see if Jesus existed?

Have you met any others who have successfully transmogged, or transcended? I would think that once one accomplished this goal, the entire history of the world would be laid bare.

No, I'm not familiar with the Nag Hammadi ....Would you say this is a reliable copy...

https://www.amazon.com/Nag-Hammadi-Scri ... 8&qid=&sr=
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Christians

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:12 pm

Sunarin wrote:
Mikal, being outside of time, are you not able to simply go and see if Jesus existed?


I can. I have. But it's never up to me to tell others what to believe or how to arrive at that belief, other than by removing the existing programming that predetermines so much of humanity's foibles. If I were to tell you Jesus existed, but as a man, you would still come to your own conclusions based on your own proclivities and beliefs. If I were to tell you he didn't exist at all, you would still choose whether to believe me or not - and if you are prone to believing he did exist, me telling you otherwise probably wouldn't have much impact. Why? Because then it's just information, and not direct experiential knowledge.

All beings have the ability to travel outside of time. It's not unique to immortals.

Sunarin wrote:Have you met any others who have successfully transmogged, or transcended? I would think that once one accomplished this goal, the entire history of the world would be laid bare.


The amusing thing - perhaps - is that once one gains the ability to see history as a collection of past events, one begins to realize the absolute folly of it all. The repetition (history repeating itself despite itself). The suppression and oppression (always based on one faction believing they are superior to some other faction). And so on it goes, worlds without end. Whenever immortals have attempted to correct history books, they generally find themselves in hot water - often quite literally. Most times, it is acknowledged that this is a solitary and unique journey which everyone who attempts it has to do it more or less alone, making their own discoveries along the way. I could tell you, for example, that Atlantis did, in fact, exist, and that it met its demise not due to natural causes but as a result of greed which led to war. And "scholars" would be the first to refute my words because, after all, they are learned men with letters after their name. :lol:

Sunarin wrote:No, I'm not familiar with the Nag Hammadi ....Would you say this is a reliable copy...

https://www.amazon.com/Nag-Hammadi-Scri ... 8&qid=&sr=


I've perused several manifestations of the Nag Hammadi and found them all to be more or less the same, but also different. I suspect the differences are due to the predilections of the translators.

Darkly,
M
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Christians

Postby Rasa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Sunarin,

Are you trying to fit the Jesus paradigm into The Darker Teachings or vice versa? I ask this because you may want to ask yourself why you are doing so. Or if you know why, do you mind sharing? I'm curious, you see. :D


Thanks,
Rasa
"The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper."
--W. B. Yeats
User avatar
Rasa
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 am

Re: Christians

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Rasa wrote:Sunarin,

Are you trying to fit the Jesus paradigm into The Darker Teachings or vice versa? I ask this because you may want to ask yourself why you are doing so. Or if you know why, do you mind sharing? I'm curious, you see. :D


Thanks,
Rasa


Rasa, I think I'm just trying to make sense of it all. I want to know the truth -- if Jesus existed and if so, then who he really was. I see it as another piece of the puzzle. I've learned, in my life, that in every conflict there is truth and false on both sides, and also a higher, unifying truth which does not require compromise. I'm always looking for that unifying truth in everything.

I'm also very interested in learning about the origin of the teaching about the Other -- where it came from.

As far as the Darker Teachings go ...I feel it is complete as it is -- with or without Jesus. I have no doubt it's true -- explains my whole life.

Does this answer your question, Rasa?
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Christians

Postby Immortalis Animus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:52 pm

Sunarin wrote:I'm also very interested in learning about the origin of the teaching about the Other -- where it came from.


Knowledge of the Other is as old as humanity itself.
You have to be immortal before you can know how to become immortal.

To understand more about attaining the immortal condition, order my books...
Teachings of the Immortals and The Darker Teachings
User avatar
Immortalis Animus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1801
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 am

Re: Christians

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:59 pm

Immortalis Animus wrote:
Sunarin wrote:
Mikal, being outside of time, are you not able to simply go and see if Jesus existed?


I can. I have. But it's never up to me to tell others what to believe or how to arrive at that belief, other than by removing the existing programming that predetermines so much of humanity's foibles. If I were to tell you Jesus existed, but as a man, you would still come to your own conclusions based on your own proclivities and beliefs. If I were to tell you he didn't exist at all, you would still choose whether to believe me or not - and if you are prone to believing he did exist, me telling you otherwise probably wouldn't have much impact. Why? Because then it's just information, and not direct experiential knowledge.

All beings have the ability to travel outside of time. It's not unique to immortals.


Regardless, I'd still love to hear what you know about him! ...What you say rings true to me! Still I understand if you'd rather not.
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Christians

Postby Sunarin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Immortalis Animus wrote:
Sunarin wrote:I'm also very interested in learning about the origin of the teaching about the Other -- where it came from.


Knowledge of the Other is as old as humanity itself.


Mikal, are there any other works you would recommend -- books , ancient scriptures, etc?
User avatar
Sunarin
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:52 pm

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron